The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Green Beret Sniper Responds to Michael Moore regarding Calling Chris Kyle a Coward

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Green Beret Sniper Responds to Michael Moore regarding Calling Chris Kyle a Coward
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2015 06:06 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
http://clashdaily.com/2015/01/green-beret-sniper-michael-moores-crisco-sweating-waste-space-not-worthy-presence-sniper/#
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2015 02:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well written.
Michael Moore is an American disgrace.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2015 06:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe he's a Canadian disgrace!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2015 03:36 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I WAS WRONG THIS tub of goo is an American.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2015 07:47 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,
You mistook the other unwashed tub of goo, Seth Rogan as the Canadian, which he is.

Both big POS's in my opinion...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2015 08:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always surprised, but I shouldn't be, that the Media gobbles up ANYTHING that fat bastard has to say. He is less than nothing!

Think about it, he claims if a sniper shoots you in the back, you must be a coward. By his reasoning, you must be standing, arms spread, giving the finger, and then it's OK to shoot the asshole.

Why does our PINKO PRESS trumpet everything fat bastard says? He's right up there with Ophra and Whoopie as to the value of his opinions about anything!

Let's face it, our Media has gone to the other side. We cannot trust them for the truth. The entire on air staff at MSNBC is subversive anti American. Rachel Maddow just needs to be punched in the mouth. Her thinking is so convoluted, it's unbelievable. And, she's on every day, spewing her commie shit; with a smirk....always with that smirk! Everybody knows she's a muff diver, I just wonder who's doing the drilling? You know what she needs, right?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters