The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » New self defense technique

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New self defense technique
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 12:05 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Heard this on Fox News this morning, and caught this on Townhall.com:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2015/01/14/uhh-school-wants-kids-to-arm-themselves-with-canned-goods-in-case-of-shooting-n1942945

Seems like the panty-waist crowd thinks a can or corn, (or side dish of the parent's choice), chucked by a 10 year old at a potential gunman is a legitimate tactic to keep the kiddos safe.

Can't believe they are actually serious about this...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 02:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
..............and these are the people that `teach` the children. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2015 03:36 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a liberals answer to show up at a gun fight with a can. Give me a break you stupid idiots.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2015 04:06 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
And here I spent 3 hours this afternoon, drawing from concealment and doing double taps.

Don't I feel silly...

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2015 04:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's ok, Tom;
Picture ten years from now.
One of those children has gotten older and jumps out of an ally in front of you & shouts;
"GIVE ME YOUR WALLET MO-FO OR I'LL THROW THIS CAN AT YOU !!!!"

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Bang-bang.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2015 05:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure a jar of pickles would be considered much too brutal. And, don't forget, statistically, it will more often be used against you. Just call 911; when seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters