The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » primitive style hunting with spears

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: primitive style hunting with spears
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 10:46 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Native Tribesmen Hunt Big Game in Africa with Pri…: http://youtu.be/BxPtb397Dxc

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 02:16 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The posted comments were far more disturbing than the video itself.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 02:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a student of archeology. Have always been interested in the 14,000/15,000 years of Paleo hunters on the North American continent. We find mastodons with Clovis points imbedded in the joints and here I am thinking of a couple brave individuals cornering a huge animal in a box canyon.

But, this video opens my eyes. this is how primitive man slew his beasts, shear numbers. Amazing!

And, how come they are labeled "poachers". These barefoot people look like they are earning their dinner in a way that Liberals can't even imagine.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2015 03:44 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Poachers eh' I guess someone paying 10k to shoot one is a better idea, for a PH & the local game commissioner. I use to enjoy watching some of the Hunting in Africa shows until they placed a bounty on the locals for following their traditional ways of providing for their families. Sorry guys! I disagree with the Anti Poaching message.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters