The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Ferguson, MO coming to Wichita, KS?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ferguson, MO coming to Wichita, KS?
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2015 06:02 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Last Saturday night, two Wichita, KS LEO's shot a hispanic man after they were dispatched on a 'man with a knife call'.

Last night on the news, the police already had a schematic as to what happened with the location of the cops and the man when shot, (pretty smart to get out ahead of the spin).

Looks like the cops acted correctly, in fact they tried tasing him first. Either the taser didn't get through to the skin or it didn't work.

They only used deadly force when he reached for his waistband.

Here is a link to the Wichita Eagle report:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article5407941.html

I make the reference to Ferguson as the family has already hired the attorney that represented Michael Brown's family as well as Trayvon Martin's.

We will see if Mr. Sharpton comes to town...I personally think that since the victim is brown, not black, that will keep him away.

The rabble rousers are already planning to protest. I think the weather will keep the unwashed masses away...it is supposed to be close to 0 tonight, and tomorrow only a high of around 10.

We will see what happens.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2015 06:50 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I've read that these protests are being funded by SEIU and George Soros. This from a credible news source. Sharpton, Holder and even Obama have stoked the fires. This is sedition pure and simple.

The media has been pushing for a race war for quite some time now. Why?

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2015 06:56 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
How's Martial Law sound to you? Just one of many thoughts.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2015 08:00 AM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe there's been another ebola outbreak that needed curing?
Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters