The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Those darn constitutionalists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Those darn constitutionalists
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2014 06:07 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Well it would sure help if we could trust our government.

http://www.infowars.com/police-armored-military-vehicles-needed-for-constitutionalists-with-firearms/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2014 09:47 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I lived up in North Central Washington for several years. As a telephone company engineer my travels took me out into the country where people like Randy Weaver live. Kevin Harris was actually one of my customers. After being released from prison he got married to a beautician in Republic, WA and bought a mobile home. I had to bill him $100 for a line extension and I remember him yelling at me about it.

At any rate, after Ruby Ridge land owners put up "Constitutional No Trespassing" signs on their property in order to keep the feds off of their land to avoid another incident like Ruby Ridge. Skinheads and neo-Nazis hide behind the constitution stockpiling fully automatic weapons without proper permits. Yes, citizens can own fully automatic weapons in both Oregon and Washington.

I find this sheriff's deputy's words unfortunate because he's not really talking about people like you and me. Most of Washington state's sheriffs have refused to enforce gun ban laws. He has probably been reprimanded for his choice of words.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2014 12:55 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I am sure there are many people like ourselves that have stock piled ammo. Just look at how long it has been since you could simply walk into any gun store and buy whatever you needed. The ammo shortage has been going on for 2 years now and it isn't because of the government is buying it all. It is simply people over buying ammo out of fear of a shortage. Lately it has eased up but we still don't have the selection we had 3 years ago.

Just because someone stock piles ammo doesn't make them a revolutionary. They could simply be worried about something like the EPA banning lead or Obama doing another Executive order which orders the Dept of Transportation to ban the shipments of gun powder or primers except for LEOs or the military contracts. There are many tools that the anointed one could use that would make our life style difficult. Like he said "I have a pen and I have my phone." He has proven he will void the constitution if he doesn't like something, and the republicans are afraid to call him out on it.

Unfortunately the constitution protects everyone including white trash and ragheads.

--------------------

92soggy
Member # 4362

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2014 09:09 PM      Profile for 92soggy   Email 92soggy         Edit/Delete Post 
Normal citizens cannot legally possess automatic firearms in WA, not sure where that deputy got his info.
He also makes it sound like it's a total warzone in spokane county if you watch the full version of the video.
"Lots of people out there with heavy machine guns"
Right.

Posts: 39 | From: Washington | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 06:43 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
"Normal citizens cannot legally possess automatic firearms lin WA,"

Not so. You have to get a permit from the feds and it has to be approved by local law enforcement but ordinary citizens can own fully auto weapons in Washington. I have a personal friend who has a collection of fully auto weapons who lives in the Chehalis area. His collection includes an M16, a Thompson and several WWII machine guns both American and German. I have been out shooting with him.

He also has a permit to manufacture fully automatic weapons and has a business license to repair weapons for law enforcement agencies.

My friend started collecting fully auto weapons when we lived in Alaska. He originally obtained his permit there but had to go through it all gain when he moved to Washington.

In Oregon somewhere south of Eugene a gun club holds competitions shooting fully auto weapons.

The feds drop in on him from time to time to make sure all of his firearms are properly secured.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 08:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with above. (I'm also the last person to offer legal advice, but...)

So far as I know, this full auto traces back to the 1934 firearms act. It's a Federal law, and I do not think the states have anything to do with it. You have to buy a treasury stamp for $200 and I don't know if it covers one, or every one you may acquire?

Even here in The People's Republik, I saw a guy at the range testing M4's before shipping them to a police department. He had whatever it's called, class 3 or something, but it's in every state including Washington.

I also had a friend, several years ago that showed me his "sawed-off" shotgun. It was a finished piece, looked like a handgun with a detachable stock and I saw the actual Federal Treasury stamp that covered it.

So, full auto weapons aren't technically illegal in any state, they are just difficult to acquire and expensive.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 08:36 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
According to wiki, private citizens cannot own full autos in Washington. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state#Washington

Apparently Washington State does permit federally licensed manufacturers to operate within the state and your friend owns these guns under his manufacturing permit.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 08:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? If true, that surprises me?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 09:47 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow my post got lost.

I stand corrected.......if you owned your weapons prior to 1994 you were grandfathered. Apparently the law was changed then. He does have a license to manufacture fully auto weapons and has advertised to every law enforcement agency in the state but no one has responded so far. But he still is considered to be in the business. Like I said, the feds drop in with no warning and check his inventory and paperwork from time to time to make sure he hasn't added to or sold part of his collection.

Washington state is a California wannabe much like Oregon. What Gates and Bloomberg did in Washington with I-594 is coming to the ballot here in Oregon next.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I trust wiki , I trust Washington ,I trust snopes
I have a permit for this unicorn....
its getting close kids , hang on to your goodies boys!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 10:10 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a website that gives information on which states have banned private ownership but still allow for class 2 and class 3 to operate:

http://shootersdepot.com/legalities.html

lucky me, Arizona allows just about everything

[ December 31, 2014, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 10:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The hand shotgun my friend had was practically a museum piece. Looked very much like a Peacemaker, shape of the grips, but it was a break open single shot, don't remember what gauge, but might have been 16? Nice looking piece, bluing was perfect. Wrist buster.

I also do not trust a damned thing I read in wicki, or verified by snopes.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ December 31, 2014, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 11:30 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, was just watching "El Dorado" the other day and saw that James Caan's character, 'Mississippi' had a pretty neat double barreled hand cannon shotgun.
Wondering if that little monster could be similar to the one your friend had???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 01:41 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the one he bought from the "Sweade". I always wanted one.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 04:18 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya us shady characters that own class 3 weapons also have to go through a background check from city, county, state and federal agents.

I believe there has been one instance where a legally owned machine gun or other class 3 weapon was used in a crime by the legal owner.

After 86, machine guns went steadily up in value. Today any M16 will fetch $15000 so I doubt you'll see em in the "wrong" hands.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 08:01 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
After 86, machine guns went steadily up in value. Today any M16 will fetch $15000 so I doubt you'll see em in the "wrong" hands.
Referring to the legal ones, right?

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2014 09:30 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes legal transferable ones.

There are other ways to legally own one like being a dealer and buying a real Colt M4 for around $800 and selling them to police departments. A class III dealer can have dealer samples.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters