The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Mike P!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mike P!
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 08:30 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, as soon as you can, would you please either shoot me an email, daveslc at hot mail dot com. Or, call my cell eight oh won, 599, zero five three-7.

Our illustrious postal service says the address I'm trying to send your calendar to is undeliverable. Probably I just wrote it down wrong. But, need to make sure.

Thanks!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2014 01:03 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I recd. my Muley calendar today (12-15). Thank You! As a person who loves to hunt Muley's but doesn't get the option to chase'em every hunting season, looking at the calendar makes it a bit easier for me to say "maybe i'll draw a good tag next year...

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters