The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » One more calendar update... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: One more calendar update...
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 09:09 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'll stop harping on the calendars after this, finally got a web page up to order the coyote calendars though.

http://www.coyotesoncanvas.com/calendars.html

Or just Click Linky.

Please allow about ten days before shipping, the first batch has just sold out. But more are already on the way and there will be no problem getting them to you before Christmas.

On the Muley calendars...

Ordered them earlier this week, so they won't be ready to ship until late next week most likely. Tom - I'm holding on to your coyote calendar until the Muley's get here and will send you a $5 spot for the shipping I'm saving on sending both at once.

So far, I've only got checks from Tom and Fred.

If anyone has changed their mind - NO PROBLEM. Just PLEASE let me know. I'm not making any money on these. If I figure my time is worth $5 an hour and I count the gas money going to the bank and the post office, I'm losing money on them. So I don't want to get stuck with any. So, no problem, at all, if you've changed your mind, but do let me know so I can try and sell them to someone else (for $35...). Still on the list for them are:

Leonard
Prunepicker
KaBloomR
Jim
Joel
Paul
Fur-n-Dirt

Like I said, changed your mind, no sweat! Just let me know. Can email me, daveslc at hot mail dot com if you'd like.

Thanks!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 10:22 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
No problem Dave, I won't need em till the first or maybe the second. [Smile]

And keep the $5, buy a beer on me.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 12:34 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I sent $ Tuesday, by local sail mail. No worries or hurry on mailing the calendar out. Thanks again! It may be a bit late to ask but have you given any thought on making a calendar of the Indian ruins?

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 12:47 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, I have given it thought, and may get to it eventually. Just a whole lot on my plate in front of that right now though.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 01:06 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Got mine, and I'm heap big happy! [Smile]
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 02:32 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear it!

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 03:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine's in the mail, somewhere? But, the check is for $30, did I make a mistake? Whatever, I'll pay whatever you say.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 03:49 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
No mistake Leonard - that's exactly right.

Just that if anyone doesn't want one anymore, I'm going to ask more for them when I try to move the left overs.

- DAA

--------------------

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 06:35 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
This is no bueno. I wrote a check for $265 on the 24th and mailed it the next day. Sent it to somewhere in West Bountiful. I better check my account and mailbox to see if it got cashed , or came back.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2014 06:42 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Well the good news is it hasn't been cashed. I'll give it a few more days to see if USPS can get their shit together, then maybe I'll just pay at the website, if that's OK. Keep me advised.
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 01:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I sent mine for the muley and the coyote this past Tues. you should be getting it by today it was also sent to Bountiful addy.
Thanks Dave

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 06:30 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, got yours last night.

Jim! The USPS moves in mysterious ways. But it's been more than long enough. Give till, Mon. or Tue. maybe and let's put a stop on that check and figure something else out. Sorry for the hassle... Got another one, sent about the same time, from KY, that hasn't shown up yet either.

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 07:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The last time the mail lost one of my checks, it cost me $29 to stop payment, for six months. Then, another $29, and so on. At some point, it becomes not worth it. But, that was about three years ago, and nary a trace.

Maybe it's the season? After all, that's a lot of responsibility, making sure all those junk mail catalogues get to me and you, on time. Oh, and they network. Getting on one list qualifies me to be on three or four more! They must think I'm doing a lot better than I am? Filson's given up on me though.

I have several refund checks I never got around to cashing, one's in my purse, another's in the glove box and one is on a shelf in the shop, (where I won't forget it). All expired. Plus a class action suit "reward" that would have paid for a Double/Double and fries. Yes, I am really good at managing finances. I wish.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 11:08 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
DAA,

Went to your site.. I really like the coyote calendar, so I switched!

Thx
Brian

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 11:30 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah' this brings back memories of the time, I bought a stock from Dave. Somehow I crossed some numbers and mailed my check to the wrong address.

I think, I already received the stock and Dave hadn't got my check yet. Checked the mailbox and sure enough return to sender !!

Man I'm a dumbass sometimes !!

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2014 03:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Got my coyote calendar today.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 08, 2014 04:47 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, got everyone's checks today, except Jim's...

Also got the Muley calendars today, pretty happy with how they turned out.

Waiting on another batch of coyote calendars, hopefully later this week - but if you had only the Muley, you'll be in the mail tomorrow!

Thanks again everyone.

- DAA

--------------------

jimanaz
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted December 08, 2014 06:56 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Okay, got everyone's checks today, except Jim's...
Fabulous, just freaking fabulous. I got all excited reading the first part of that sentence.

Still hasn't cashed. Whenever you're ready, give me an option more reliable than USPS. Fawkers.

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 05:17 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave,

Did you get a check from me yet? I sent one off about a week ago.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 06:43 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure did Lonny, just waiting on the next batch of coyote calendars to arrive and one will be heading your way.

Jim, best thing I can think of, is paypal and I'll burn the check and let you know if it ever shows up. If you do PP, be sure to include your address in the notes. Feel free to call my cell, stepping and fetching all over today but will answer if I can or call back if I can't. Yes, gawdam the USPS anyway...

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 08:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My Liberal side of the brain says 'ol Jimbo is probably to blame 'cause of his penmanship. And, his typing skills aren't that much better.

Remember, I only pick on those I like.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

jimanaz
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 05:51 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
You work for USPS? Sounds like it.
jimanaz
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2014 06:08 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Paypal done. Tried to include enough to cover the fee. Probably wasn't enough. Maybe I can buy you a beer some day.
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2014 04:12 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jim, sorry for the trouble.

Soon as the next batch of coyote calendars arrive, everything will be out the door.

- DAA

--------------------

KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2014 05:19 AM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Jim,
Please send my Christmas calendar through Fed-Ex. [Big Grin]

Forgot to add: Please remember to mark it "Fragile - Do Not Bend"

[ December 10, 2014, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: KaBloomR ]

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters