The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Thinking about Ferguson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thinking about Ferguson
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2014 07:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
“If Darren Wilson walks, America must be brought to a halt,” said Lou Downey, a supporter of the Revolutionary Communist Party.

Sure, any excuse to riot. Media helps it along by constantly reminding the rabble that this poor child was, "UNARMED". Why, it's open season on black youth, these days!

Actually, I was expecting an announcement of the Grand Jury decision to coincide with the weekend, so the folks wouldn't have to take time off from work. Yes, I am being a comedian, none of these people have jobs, they are available to riot and "burn baby burn" all week, work days included.

I haven't heard, (for sure) about the Media using their expense accounts to sponsor first class accommodations for all of the out of town agitators. That's how a good Liberal reporter operates, and it will pay off by getting them the best inflammatory interviews.

It really pisses me off to read all the quotes about bounties and killing officer Wilson. Free country, free speech and all, but that kind of talk deserves an ass woopin'.

Pass the popcorn. LB

edit: if Wilson isn't in the witness protection program, he sure as hell needs to be!

[ November 22, 2014, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2014 07:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2014 08:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So................?????
If the cop walks, the down-trodden oppressed will riot.
Or;
If the cop is found guilty, the thugs will have carte blanch to be thugs.

WTF ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 05:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody want to remind these politically involved citizens are the wealthiest poor people in the world, think about all that rioting and not one rioter missed work. I don't much like militarized law enforcement but now would be the time swift and hard.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 05:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
^nailed it

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 06:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
...but, AG Holder is urging law enforcement to show restraint. WHAT?

No really. Enough with the molly coddling; time to break out the dogs and the firehoses.

This shit is insane. You have a 300 pound teenage thug that got what he so richly deserved, and the Media has whipped the rabble into a long anticipated berserk riot. RESTRAINT? Fuck that!

A peaceful march, (a protest) would do, but where's the fun in that? Can't get a free TV with peaceful protests. We shoulda picked our own cotton!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 07:54 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Remember the black male "Knockout" game where a black male sucker punches a whitey. I've heard that the only person Federally charged with this gross game was a white male so I goolged it. The link below is the only case that came up. I scrolled through two pages of google search results and the results changed to Ferguson Missouri towards the end of page one and stayed the way through page 2.

Knockout was stated by the blacks and committed by blacks in almost all cases. When the perp was found the states prosecuted all of these cases but this one involving a white male. I'm sure any Texas prosecutor would have aggressively gone after this turd. Just more proof Holder is a black racist.

edited in: BTW my google search was "males federal prosecuted for knockout" without the quotes

[ November 23, 2014, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 10:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Could you be a little more clear? Holder prosecuted a white guy for knockout? If a white guy slugged another white guy, that's a non story, dog bites man. What happened, don't have time to read two pages.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2014 01:25 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a short story about the only person federally charged for playing the knockout game. The perpetrator is a white guy named Conrad Barrett and the victim is an elderly black man.

According to Fox news the knock out game is usually a black man sucker punching a white person. In all other cases the case is handled by the state criminal justice system. It looks like Eric Holder singled out this one white guy because he hit a black man.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/26/justice/texas-knockout-charge/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 24, 2014 06:19 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, what do you expect?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters