The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Doing calendars this year... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Doing calendars this year...
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 10:33 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Some of you might remember the Coyote calendars I did a couple of years ago. Got a lot of requests for them again last year but wasn't able to get them done. This year, they're are happening again - I just ordered the first batch.

They won't be here for about two weeks. And I need to setup something for ordering them. But just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know - Coyotes 2015 is a go [Big Grin] . Going to be $23 shipped Priority Mail to your door.

Just for grins, these are some of the thirteen images used.

-

-

-

Will update when I'm ready to take orders for them. Thanks!

Edit, to add:

Okay, I have not had any time to do anything about setting up a webpage for order.

So... If you'd like a 2015 Coyote Calendar, you can simply mail me a check for $23 to:

Dave Affleck
867 W. 2310 N.
West Bountiful, UT 84087

Or, if you would rather, you can pay with paypal, to daveslc at Hotmail dot com.

Thanks all!

- DAA

[ November 25, 2014, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: DAA ]

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 11:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'M IN.

In fact, I can't bare to take down the old one.

Just give me an address where to send the check.

This is a good thing!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 12:09 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I'm in for a couple!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 02:52 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in, too.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
KaBloomR
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 02:54 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Same here. I'd like to reserve one as well.

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 04:28 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Good deal, I almost asked the other day, but figured if you were going to do it, you would let us know.

Maintain

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 08:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One for me. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 03:53 AM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't take this the wrong way, cuz I do love me some of your coyote pics...but if we could just get some of those badass mulie pics. WATCH OUT KINGS! [Smile]
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 04:16 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I think me, and you are the only ones that would buy one of my mulie calendars Jim!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 04:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I think you wrong about the Mulie calanders.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 06:11 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't make any promises, this stuff always seems to end up taking a lot longer than I think it should. But, just for you guys I will try and do a limited, one time only, special run of mulie calendars. If you really want?

I'm thinking of having like, 5 of them made and that would include one for me.

But, I'm also thinking, if I do it, I'm going whole hog and doing the bigger, glossy paper, way more expensive version. Probably have to get about $30 each just to break even.

I'll try and get a real handle on what might be possible over the weekend. I really would like one for myself, if nothing else.

- DAA

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 06:58 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Our little threesome of DIY hunters are presently accumulating preference points for a quality muley hunt. Having a calendar to glance at & daydream about big bucks would be welcomed, Dave!
Do a bunch!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 07:22 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take a coyote calendar Dave.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 08:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have to count me in the mulie effort, if only because I never hope to get one even close to Dave's photos. That's fantasy land, as far as I am concerned. So, that's 7, so far.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS also, these calendars will be collector items, one day, I'm thinking? Sight unseen.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 09:32 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Dust collector items! [Big Grin]

- DAA

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be so negative, Dave. Every damned one of them is suitable for framing. Says me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

KaBloomR
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 11:14 AM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I was thinking. I'd love one of your Muley calendars too, Dave. Please put me down for one.

--------------------

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 12:34 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I'll make a Huntmasters Edition Muley calendar happen then. Will be the 11.5 x 14 size, glossy paper, actually should be quite suitable for framing. $30 each, shipped P-mail, should about cover them.

I'll holler when I'm ready to place the order, only going to order as many as you guys tell me for sure you want, and that will be it for the Muley version. Mulie. Muley. Think I like the Y, call it Muley.

- DAA

--------------------

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 01:31 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I will take one. I just need an address to send payment to.

edit to add; I'll take a Muley Calendar

[ November 21, 2014, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Prune Picker ]

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 03:47 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave,

You take enough good photos to go hog wild with this... I know I used the photo of the chukars for a wallpaper on my laptop for a long time... you could do birds, you could do ancient and modern ruins/relics - respectively, you could do southwestern landscapes... heck you could sell lots and lots of calendars!

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 04:05 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Good deal. I could use another Coyote Calendar.

The other one is still up and I was kinda hoping you might do a calendar again.

Let us know when and where to send $

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 04:58 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! The people speak, and Dave answers. I love it! You just let me know when and where to send the dough, dude. I'd like to have 5 of each if that's doable. 'Tis the season, ya know.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 08:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Jimanez thought of that? Of course, Christmas!

This tightwad just needs one of each, please.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2014 07:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What!!!......???? JIM'S BUYING EVERYBODY HERE CALENDARS FOR CHRISTMAS ???????

What a guy !!!!!................And he fixes damn fine elk burgers, too !!!!!
Yea Jim !!!!
For he's a jolly good fellow...........

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
KaBloomR
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted November 22, 2014 12:18 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
That Jim is always thinking about taking care of his HM buddies! And to think I only got him a lump of coal..... [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters