The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is disgusting!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is disgusting!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 20, 2014 06:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I sitting here, waiting for DICKWEED'S speech tonite about his executive action in favor of sending ground troops into Iraq to kill all those son-of-a-bitches that are sawing heads off of American citizens....no, wait!

This will concern that other desperately important issue; legitimizing millions of illegal Mexicans so they may vote Democrat in every next election.

How is it possible this bastard has not had a friggin' net thrown over him?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here, if you want to be informed: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-act-unilaterally-immigration-irking-republicans-000509564.html

[ November 20, 2014, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 06:41 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I can tell you why he's doing it this way instead of waiting for congress to hammer out a bill. In the bill that the Senate passed it states that these people can't have voting rights for several years. If he passes it by fiat they get those rights a lot sooner. I'm wondering if the SCOTUS will step in and halt this violation of his authority.

We vote for people we want to represent us and he is bypassing our representatives and doing it on his own violating the entire purpose of our system. And our Republican leaders show no fortitude to stop him. They have the power to defund his plans just like they had the power to defund the implementation of the ACA yet they didn't do shit and called the Republicans who tried Whacko Birds.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 06:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"President Obama’s immigration order would provide illegal immigrants with the exact benefits Congress has repeatedly rejected: Social Security numbers, photo IDs and work permits—which will allow them to now take jobs directly from struggling Americans in every occupation. Congress must not allow this unconstitutional action. That means Congress should fund the government while ensuring that no funds can be spent on this unlawful purpose.” Sen Jeff Sessions

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 10:11 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's hope incoming Majority Leader McConnell doesn't banish Sen. Sessions from the Chairmanship of the Senate Budget Committee.

Apparently, Mr. Sessions has been an outspoken opponent of the Prez' immigration amnesty actions.

Seems like the old line Republicans don't like Session's stance and have threatened to keep him off the committee.

Let's hope this isn't a harbinger of what is coming as far as weak kneed reaction for the next two years in dealing with this joker.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 02:50 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Booger...they're not week kneed, they're complicit. Why would McConnell want to "crush" the Tea Party and why did Boehnor remove all Tea Party Republicans from committee chairs? And why has Boehnor taken money from his own campaign funds and supported establishment backed incumbents over Tea Party challengers?

You don't have to be a Democrat to be a Progressive.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 04:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now the other shoe drops:

Obama: U.S. Taxpayers Must Pay For Illegals’ Children
6:00 PM 11/20/2014

NEIL MUNRO
White House Correspondent

Illegal immigrants will receive huge payments from American taxpayers under rules now being imposed by President Barack Obama’s unilateral amnesty.

The illegals will get work-permits and Social Security cards, and will be required to pay taxes, according to Cecilia Munoz, the former immigration lobbyist who is now a top Obama aide.

That means they’re part of the tax system, she said, when she was asked if the illegals would get annual payments under the Earned Income Tax Credit program.

“They are subject to our tax law,” she said, carefully.

Most households of illegals have very low income, and pay little in taxes. For example, in 2011, roughly 22 percent of immigrant households — both legal and illegal — were classified as living in poverty. In contrast, only 13 percent of American households were in poverty.

However, once illegal immigrants are enrolled in the tax system, they’re would be entitled to EITC payments

The payments may be huge, and will rise each year.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, two parents with three or more children would receive up to $6,143 in 2014 if they earn less than $46,997.

A family with two kids, and an income of $20,000, would receive $14,590 in taxpayer funds this year alone.

Parents who earn less than the threshold would get $3,305 if they have one child, and $5,460 if they have two children.

The EITC program is already poorly monitored and may be subject to large amounts of fraud, according to critics.

Another study says that 47 percent of legal and illegal immigrants and their children are classified as living in poverty or in near-poverty, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, which favors reduced annual immigration.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2014 08:25 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I listened to him speak.
I'm still waiting to hear him say something.

[Mad]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 05:08 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Much ado over nothing. Nothing but lip service. Hoping to get conservatives worked into a frenzy, and garner the Hispanic vote "cuz He's trying to do something". Too many hoops in that order for any 20 year trespasser to jump through. Signup for this program will be nearly non-existant. They already weren't deporting those eligible, and like cockroaches, they will continue to live in the dark.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2014 09:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I appreciate the comparison, illegal messicans and cockroaches.

I still say, I don't have a problem with young nubile female messicans, but the Amigos got to go!

Just like:

We should have picked our own cotton!

I think we should start mowing our own lawns.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters