The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » getting ready for trip. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: getting ready for trip.
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted October 13, 2014 04:51 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Just looked at the forecast at 2 different sites. Wind is always a crapshoot in Ash Fork, but both are predicting favorable conditions for the weekend. This is gonna be good!
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2014 08:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just need the ap that shows me where to go, in order to avoid bobcats. I don't want to be blowing huge holes in Paul's critters. Because, I can't say, NO.

I sometimes wish this Middlested was less destructive; like my 22-250Ackley which blows through any varmint with a very polite quarter size exit.

Somewhere in the combination of 62Berger@3810, and the 65Berger@3925 seems to make one hell of a difference? But, I can't lug an 18 pound truck gun on daylight stands.

Well, keep my fingers crossed. I've got an itch for a long tail!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2014 08:14 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
You probly need a .17 then? : )

[ October 14, 2014, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2014 10:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't help it. They send me notices on PP and talk about a WANNABE, NASA has excoriated me in just about every way possible. Never mind that he is also a pathological liar. Right to my face he made statements about how he managed to shoot himself in the foot. Then later, forgot what he told me-oops! Turns out, that's his method of discovering who is talking shit about him. Checks feedback, then knows who did the gossiping. A fucking loser, grossly overweight, damned near died a couple times, on borrowed time and has the nerve to post complete bullshit. Read it here:

quote:
NASA has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Huntmastersbbs giant (really big) campout, cook out, look out.".
LEO is a clinical example of an aged flaming egotist that has nothing to be egotistical about. Even his ancient "trophy's" weren't acquired through skill or experience, but through cheating, rules violations, and backstabbing club members and friends. Now, alone, sickly and in his 70's, abandoned by all but a few sympathetic souls, he re-writes his own history on a message board he claims as a personal kingdom. A fitting end for a selfish, pathetic loser.

This asshole should be ashamed of himself! Sounds like I don't deserve to live? And, talk about fucking UGLY! You can't bear to look at him. Well, I know, not many can be as ruggedly handsome as I. Perhaps that's the reason for this irrational jealousy? The man is sick, no other reason for posting such trash on a public forum. Oh well, some might say I'm guilty, but ll I did was ban the ogre five years ago and he can't get over it.

And, he's another one, like Carey, doesn't hunt, just a groupie. Can't hunt; actually, I doubt he could walk ten yards from a vehicle without getting winded, he's in such poor shape? A big fat slob. Geezus, grown man, so small! You have no good reason for this attack, Tom. You're pathetic. And, I once took pity on him when he was in the hospital and gave him back his permissions. As the above rant shows, he can't handle it, and didn't last too long. Between him and FruitLoops, they are the only two members banned twice. (pity can be misguided, folks)

Good hunting. El Bee

PS There have been about ten/twelve people banned on HM, four of them, screen names belonging to Rob Krause, and two to Bruce Kennedy. Yet Carey hysterically whines that I have banned everybody in Arizona! Dan, you have a serious mental problem, Tom Turner apparently is in the later stages of Alzheimer's?

This is so stupid! Really, Dan. Thanks for starting this shit. Asshole!

[ October 14, 2014, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2014 03:21 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
You seem to have lost me on the last post, LB? Maybe I'm too new here, but what is PP, and who is NASA, if you care to elaborate?

I'll see you guys Thursday afternoon.

p.s. I'll let you borrow my shitty little .22 Hornet for your bobcat.....

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2014 10:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, this goes back a long ways. Some of these guys have been around since before Huntmasters; Posse Country and The Shadetree. And the new Huntmasters goes back to 2002, before that there was the original Huntmasters.

Anyway, there are some hard feeling between some of us old timers, maybe not admirable, but in some cases understandable?

PP refers to Predator Professionals, started by Rich Higgins and Dan Carey. They were (afterward) coming in here and string shit and I asked them to go away, which they laughed at, so eventually I had to suspend their accounts, whichI do with great reluctance, believe me.

NASA is Tom Turner, been around on the boards for a long time, but for some reason, on Huntmasters, has always got his jollys by needling me on a personal level. I eventually lost patience with him and banned him then reinstated him and then banned him again for the exact same reasons; just always digging at me, to piss me off. (see my sig line) Of course, this represents a personal failure on my part, as well.

But getting back to his vicious and irresponsible charges. Here's the thing, he only is repeating gossip, things he has no personal knowledge of, and to say slanderous things about which his has absolutely no way of knowing if I was cheating while participating in these contests? Understand, I was the Hunt Chairman, I ran all state hunts for eleven years straight. Occasionally, and unfortunately, I had to disqualify people for being late, or some other infraction. Pissed a few off and others expected enforcement of rules: can't win them all, nor please everybody?

I never hunted with anybody except my son and my regular partner of over 25 years. Neither of them would give NASA or Clever Gary the time of day, much less talk about how I was cheating in the contests for my own benefit. I will mention, modestly, that I have had considerable success, and those guys did not. This causes jealousy, for some immature people, they like to gossip like a bunch of old women.

So, there you go. He never knew me, I never laid eyes on him before the boards, and he is repeating particularly irresponsible rumors. What does that say about his honesty and integrity? You guys know me, do I comport myself as a liar and a cheat? I hope not? But we have a few disgruntled people that are not pleasant or comfortable in their own skin. Someone that lies and cheats just assumes everybody does it! That's still a far cry from repeating these lies on the Internet which is particularly disingenuous, in my view.

I don't cheat at Solitaire or anything else. To win a friggin' trophy? Give me a break. No, I am fairly competent, unlike Clever Gary, or Tom Turner, or Dan, (the man). I have been killing predators since the sixties, and it's not my intent to brag about it but facts are facts...I pretty much know what I am doing; I don't need to cheat.

So that's it. These guys are so immature they are trying to torpedo our little ronde which gives them satisfaction, and is something so foreign to me that I just can't understand why grown men would bother engaging in something so fucking childish?

My personal Kingdom? I tolerate more sass than any comparable message board on the 'net and believe me, sometimes it's not worth the grief. Notice, I don't make a dime from this, it's a personal contribution to the sport, no advertisements, pay all expenses out of my own pocket which is uncommon with message boards in general. These guys don't do anything productive, just snipe at honest effort and repeat complete lies. That tells you about the integrity of these pathetic individuals! And, Tom Turner has been an uninvited guest in my home; I am sorry to admit. A fucking, lying snake! And, he is nowhere near as evil as is Clever Gary, that guy is a real piece of work!

I rest my case. El Bee
(see you at the ronde)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2014 07:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have arrived, just pulled off the Interstate, and surprised myself, got a room for the night. WTF. Who knows, maybe there is breakfast somewhere around town, in the morning?

Quiet, cheap and reasonably clean, couldn't resist.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2014 07:40 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I was going. I just got back from Ohio and have two more days of catch up work to do. Also I leave in 11 days for a week on Lake Powell to kill lots of Striped Bass, another top predator fish.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2014 08:57 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
What is going on out there? Any killing going on?

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2014 09:50 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah!?!
Inquiring minds need to know!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2014 06:00 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
It must be a secret?

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah coyotes everywhere ! Elk burgers last nite. Again tonite.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2014 12:41 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
umm elk burgers.

You know the rules, no pictures, it didn't happen. I don't make the rules, I just follow orders sir.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2014 02:09 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Coyote hunting, followed by Elk burgers. Sounds splendid. Probably ought to have a few Miller Lites for good measure.

Have fun dudes. I'm just sitting here with the after hours phone, waiting for the next Combine guy to call me.

Oh well (deep) sigh.. [Wink]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2014 08:11 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Just a taste. If you couldn't make it, you missed out.

-

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2014 08:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My God! What the hell, is that?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2014 08:58 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 20, 2014, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2014 10:38 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
The fact that those guys were banned from PM and a few other boards says a lot about them.

Several years ago Gary was looking for some old CVCA paraphernalia in order to put some things together for a new chapter so I sent him what I had left of my old pins, fox, coyote, bobcat, raccoon, etc, and what patches I had. I've never seen any evidence that he put it to good use.

To read what they write they're the final word in this sport and are outraged when someone questions them. I've left some boards because of them and a few other guys I can do without.

Speaking of Predatorprofessionals Danny Batastini posted some old pictures of me that he took off another site without my permission. I've never joined that board because of the level of arrogance there. Not meaning Danny.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2014 03:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Moe, that ignorant asshole has already responded on PP that he put your shit in the Orange County scrapbook. He also says that everybody in the State organization over the more than fifty years of it's existence were lawbreakers and poachers; well, except for him. He definitely needs his ass kicked.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2014 03:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
"What kind of man teaches his children to poach?"

You know, due to coincidence, a friend John Van Oort happened to know Gary as a kid in Bell or one of those suburbs close to L.A. Except, his name wasn't Clevenger but at some point as an adult, his grandfather begged him to take care of him and he would be responsible for his, (grandfather's) wealth. According to John, Gary promptly put his grand dad in a home and spent a good portion of his money on a fancy house out in Canyon Country, to his everlasting shame.

Of course, I know next to nothing about Clever Gary's business than he does of mine, so just saying....

Oh, yeah. He legally changed his last name to his grandfather's, kinda like Orvil Redenbackers' nephew. When I asked him about it, he claimed his grandfather, (old and infirm) adopted him. :roll eyes:

So, that's our self appointed Conscience of the California Predator Hunting Community.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS this just in! Clever Gary claims the Pope went to bed without brushing his teeth. Film at eleven!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2014 07:06 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I know next to nothing about the guy, only what I've observed. BTW, who in the hell is Bill??

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2014 07:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know who you mean? Bill Sigman, maybe?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2014 08:10 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, as you know the California regs were very much different back in the days when I hunted there. Coyotes, cougars, bobcats, badgers were all unprotected and could be taken at any time and by any means. So how could anyone poach a coyote? And what weapons were illegal?

Now this has turned into a pissing match and he's giving hunters a bad name. For me it ends here right now.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2014 04:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly! No matter how much bad blood there may be between us, he is shameful for spreading these lies over the fucking Internet, fer christsake!

Besides that, you have three idiots repeating gossip and there is an element that will swallow all their bullshit, just like they did.

They act like they know things they can't possibly know about. You know how people in the clubs protect all information, sharing NOTHING ! There has always been extreme jealousy between Orange County and Riverside towards my club, San Gabriel. Why, you ask? Because we won everything, that's why.

I never saw NASA on a State Hunt. I saw Clever Gary on a few State Hunts but he never won a damned thing! I don't recall him ever turning in an animal?

So, When I started out, I got sort of lucky and between me and my partner, managed to kill seven animals in Nevada and we took second place. That hooked me but I had a very hard time believing anybody could kill ten/twelve animals? I couldn't believe it, (that is) until I did it.

Gary never killed a damned thing and NASA didn't even try, he's so grossly obese he can hardly get out of the truck, so take what they say with a huge grain of salt! Clever Gary has carved a niche wading into heavy brush with a scattergun and now he thinks he a friggin "coyote god", besides the historian and the conscience of the California Varmint Hunting Community; which is laughable.

For that matter, Dan (for sure) don't know shit! I guarantee, he doesn't know anybody I have ever hunted with, and that's a fact, jack! I hunted one weekend one time with Higgins and his son and my grandson, but that proves nothing. I hunted over twenty-five years with one partner and fifteen more with my son and another guy from our club. None would even talk to any of those guys, so all they have to go by is old woman gossip by a bunch of losers, and that's what they are, complete and total losers.

Hard to believe they can be so childish, just because they misbehaved and I had to pull the plug on their membership in Huntmasters. So, now they have their little forum and use it in such a shameful manor that it's difficult to believe grown men could act the way they do. You know, anybody can say anything on the Internet. I have been advised to completely ignore them, and that's probably good advice I should take?

Gary, Dan, Scott and NASA. Where do people like that find each other? They are the same breed of lying cocksuckers, that's for sure. [Smile]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2014 04:29 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow....I can't believe the level of snivelling and whining coming out of one guy. You'd think someone took away his binkie. And I wonder if he realizes that when he trashes you and me he is also trashing Danny B?

Those guys don't want to post about hunting and having fun doing it. They want to be considered experts and when they say other sites have banned all of the knowledgeable hunters I guess they mean themselves. Well, I hate to burst their bubble but I'm personally acquainted with several very knowledgeable guys who are still around. Not posting much but still there.

I'm not a member over there for reasons I've already stated but Danny was a friend and I occasionally take a look at his thread there. I noticed someone has removed my pictures from the site. I'm crushed. I also wanted to be a legend in my own mind.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters