The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Fun season

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fun season
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2014 07:23 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Like many here, I'm not a big fan of football and other team sports, except for my K-State Wildcats when it comes to FB and Bball. The past few years have been especially fun for us around here because two key players on the Wildcats offense are from our home town and my son played in high school with both of them. Cody Whitehair(55) is a great kid and our left offensive tackle. This kid is on more watch lists than I can recall and is ranked as one of the best O-line tackles in college football. Curry Sexton (14) is a maniac and has a good habit of making nearly impossible catches as a receiver. I hunt on his family's property and know his mom and dad really well.This link is the ESPN wrap up of tonight's win over Texas Tech, 45-13. The final pass reception they show is an amazing one-handed catch by Curry. Not only do we get to enjoy local kids doing so well, the Voice of the Wildcats, the main radio broadcaster/ announcer, Wyatt Thompson, went to my hometown school and graduated from my high school just a few years prior to me. Every Saturday afternoon is like ol' home week at KSU. Making this season very, very cool. Such a great catch, I thought I'd show him off. He is good.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400547864

[ October 04, 2014, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2014 05:16 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Team sports,

when your not good enough to do it by yourself... 😗

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2014 05:02 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Go Cats!!!!!

Lance, if I hadn't have gone to Fort Hays, KSU would have been my school of choice!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters