The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Funny

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2014 12:54 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I almost never post jokes, but this one actually really made me smile. Maybe it's because I live out West and really like cowboy/rancher type humor, or maybe because it's so accurate.

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the squeeze gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his role as our president. The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''. Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb asses put him up there to begin with."

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2014 01:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That pretty much covers it.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2014 08:41 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, that's a good one. The what kind of dumb asses who put him IE; "Barry" up there in the first place, is the disturbing part.

[ September 13, 2014, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2014 01:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, the same dumbasses that are going to elect the HildaBeast if the Republicans don't pull their heads out of their asses and nominate somebody who can fight and win.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7590 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2014 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what? I'm not picky, I would enthusiastically vote for any of them rather than fucking Clinton!

Cruz, Paul, Romney, Mario, any Republican! Even turncoat Christy.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2014 07:53 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't vote for Clinton, but I may sit out if Christy or one of the other RINO's are selected. We will get crapped on by the RINO's and also get crapped on by the Hildabeast. I am tired of being fed a crap sandwich and being told it is better than the other crap sandwich.

They will keep running lame dirtbags like MCCain, Dole, Bush, Bush, Romney, etc...

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2014 10:59 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't agree more with what Dan said.

It's like no matter what, it's gonna be a shit sandwhich. The only difference would be what wrapper it came in.

I'm frazzled beyond belief lately. It would appear were no longer a two party system.

[ September 14, 2014, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2014 12:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I try and simplify. I'm a one issue voter. Second Amendment. This means I have never voted for a Democrat, ever.

The choices may be unpalatable, like a dogshit sandwich, versus a horse manure Hoagie... or I must vote for an idiot like John McCain.

But, let's be realistic, sitting out the election is ridiculous. A RINO may be less than desirable, but come on! Hillary? Don't make me laugh.

Look at the shiny object and repeat after me: NO DEMOCRAT, EVER !

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: apologies to Troy, He tries so hard to rise above the politics. Sorry.

[ September 14, 2014, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2014 06:31 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I know what your saying LB, but we keep moving further left. I mean the Republicans are saying we need immigration reform now, "Amnesty" when what we need is to enforce the law of the land. Hell, JFK, if alive today would be considered a far right winger.

Was it HW bush or Reagan that signed some anti gun bills into law, I think it was the law where civilians cannot buy select fire firearms made after 1987 or around there. Then when they are in power all they know how to do is spend our money. Look at GWB's first term and part of his second. Then Boener and the boys always cave in and let the dems raise the debt ceiling.

I don't know when we lost our country, but this shit is out of control. Look how obama walks all over Boener and the boys with his executive orders. Why do we even have a House of reps, much less a speaker of the neutered house?

[ September 14, 2014, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters