The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » 13 Hours in Benghazi special

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 13 Hours in Benghazi special
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2014 06:07 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Don’t know how many of you have seen the special that Bret Baier did with the 3 guys that survived the Benghazi attack.

The 3 on the program are the authors of the new book ’13 Hours in Benghazi’. I would recommend as many watch that program as possible. I will have to warn you though, one of the side effects is extreme anger as you hear what went down from the operator’s perspective—without all of the political doublespeak and ass covering.

What I did not understand is there was a WHOLE bunch of guys engaged in the fight to protect the CIA annex…the news report was never clear on that. I had just understood that the two SEALs that died were alone.

After listening to the story from the guys on the ground, it is a frickin’ miracle that there were no more dead than what there were. If I remember right it was a spot on mortar hit on the roof that killed Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. One of the survivors on the program was also hurt pretty bad in the same shelling.

They state implicitly that they were given a stand down order. One guy indicated he was told twice, and the other once, before they just saddled up and said screw it. They were ready in 5 minutes when they got the call from Amb. Stevens staff, and figured the 25 minutes they were delayed cost the Ambassador and the other guy their lives.

These guys are the real deal…spent most of the time watching the program with a lump in my throat. I just hope these guys get to tell their story in front of Trey Gowdy’s committee, and we hold someone accountable.

[ September 11, 2014, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2014 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the above. I'm sure the Media is just covering up for the Administration.

This is symptomatic of this guy, his whole career. When he votes, he weighs the political before he does anything and therefore votes PRESENT instead of actually sticking his neck out. You know, like he has a pair?

It's amazing the things he has prevented the truth from being known. All of it, Fast and Furious, IRS, these are some dirty bastards, and we will be a lot better off when they are gone; The Most Transparent Administration In History! What a joke!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS yeah, anger is what I felt. And, frustrated. Liberals are such weasels.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters