The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey El Bee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey El Bee
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
How about we use one of the lesser used forums and switch it to a video review discussion. ???

I've seen a few videos that actually caused me to know less than I did before watching them. A heads up might have saved me some brain cells and coins........ I don't have a lot of brain cells or coins to spare.
Mayhap others feel the same way ???

[Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 01:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am not opposed to suggestions of any kind, but I would need to be clear on exactly what you mean by video review? Review what? Also, we don't need another little used forum so it should have broad appeal.

I'm beginning to understand why convenience stores put the beer on the back wall. It would be good to get these guys to use ANYTHING except the Member Forum. Not that it's important.

So, which little used Forum do you suggest get canceled?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 01:59 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well...........Night Hunting hasn't had a post yet this year and the Pinhead Forum has been collecting dust for four years.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 02:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh boy, big mistake. The night hunting forum has information that is virtually unavailable anywhere else and does get read occasionally.

The Pinhead forum is a mockup, nobody can post, much less read.

So, helping me decide which forum isn't needed is less help than explaining, making your case for why we need a forum about videos. What kind of videos? Do you mean hunting videos, shooting videos, archery, funny stuff or what? I sincerely want to accommodate you if you could just explain what you want; you know the 5 W's. Who, What, Where, When and Why.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 04:55 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
I think injecting a little more humor would really round out the forum. Maybe an "Ask the Pros" category? I have the perfect candidate, even though he never did send me any .22 Hornet bullets.....

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 03, 2014 04:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ROOP. Would you mind giving us a concept. I'd like to consider it, whatever "it" is, but I don't even know how to write a Forum Title or a description, at this point.....

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2014 07:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
flew in by passenger pigeon:

quote:
Tell Kabloom The bullets are still packaged up and sitting on a shelf, just waiting for the cash to arrive.. Think its been two years or so.. Haha

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2014 07:45 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Cash? What was all that lip service about graciously helping fellow hunters out of the goodness of the heart?

p.s. I sincerely miss the etch-a-sketch coyote/tolling dog travel routes. Really.....

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2014 03:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok.............How about combining `Scopes` with `Firearms` and title an `Outdoor Video Review` forum ??
It stands to reason that if somebody here buys a video, like minded folks here would be interested in knowing if it's any good or not.
Clear as mud, eh ??

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters