The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Black Cop Killing of Unarmed White Remains Unnoticed by DOJ and Media

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Cop Killing of Unarmed White Remains Unnoticed by DOJ and Media
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2014 03:14 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2014/08/24/utah-police-shooting-black-cop-killing-of-unarmed-white-remains-unnoticed-by-doj-and-media

So why is this not covered by the media?

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2014 04:51 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
The national lawn jockey will have eric holder look into it as soon as Hell freezes over. Until then, fore!

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 390 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2014 05:19 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
National lawn jockey I love it .
Is he sending a delegation to the funeral?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2014 08:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, if it wasn't for the blind adoration of the Mainstream Media, this Dickweed would have been already impeached, convicted and run out of town on a rail. He has just about used up all the special exceptions and alibi's afforded a black man, in over his head. He's a fucking DREAMER! Has never done a damned thing, except written those two autobiographies.

Oh, don't forget the Nobel. Way to go, Nobel Committee. The reputation of your award will never recover!

And, the word is, his golf game is no better than his basketball. He is no athlete, that's for sure, throws like a girl, rides a bike like a dweeb. walks with some kinda music playing in his head, though!

How did this guy get elected twice? Nobody can explain it?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: come to think of it, I know the answer to why or how did this asshole ever get elected, the first time. John McCain couldn't get arrested for running for President of the United States! Worst, (almost criminal) Presidential Campaign in History!

[ August 28, 2014, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31327 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters