The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Free at last free at last!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free at last free at last!
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2014 12:13 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Went in for surgery last Tues. everything went well enough according to the doc but he wanted me in the hospital in case that changed. it was nothing major I am still cancer free it was a repair on the reconstruction. Any way I am out today leaving to find the elusive spot and stalk archery mule deer. This is a tough one for me they don't pattern and I don't sit well if it all comes together its a miracle. Damn near Impossible but I keep trying. If it goes badly I may take the last day and sit a waterhole and shoot one of our poodle sized couse deer.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2014 12:25 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, Paul!!! That has got to be a huge relief for you!

Sounds like you deserve the hunt! Enjoy and God Bless!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 03:35 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck & enjoy!!!
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 05:00 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
That's better than fantastic Paul. Enjoy chasing the mulies with your bow. I love chasing them around with mine (I'm not much of a sitter either). And I don't mind not getting one anymore either - it actually kinda sucks once they hit the ground!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 05:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shhh ! Dave , I don't want my wife to find out that I don't care one way or the other.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 06:18 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
excellent Paul. Enjoy your hunt.
Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 06:23 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
No better way to celebrate than to live life doing what you love to do! Great news.

[ August 26, 2014, 06:23 AM: Message edited by: TOM64 ]

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2014 07:28 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2014 09:24 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go, Paul !!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2014 10:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Phase one complete , failure to claim prize!
Well My wife and I just got back from 5 days on the Kaibab no deer but had a wonderful peaceful stay at the Ten Spot our little retreat. I have to work now so I will be hunting A desert Muley on the weekends down around home. Pic.s and a story if I connect.

--------------------

KaBloomR
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4252

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2014 01:59 PM      Profile for KaBloomR           Edit/Delete Post 
Good news, indeed. Hope that health-wise everything remains on the upswing for you. Good luck on your hunting!

--------------------
"It always gets a helluva lot worse before it gets any better"

Posts: 302 | From: Utah | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters