The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » another one for thought

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another one for thought
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 08:43 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And this one I believe will bite us in the ass.
"ISIL's conquest of vast swaths of Iraqi territory this spring and summer netted it a “significant” arsenal of U.S. weapons from two Iraqi military bases, including hundreds of tanks, heavily armored Humvees, assault rifles, and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, officials say. One U.S official tells Yahoo News ISIL is now considered “the most potent military force” of any terrorist group in the world."
Isn't that encouraging.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 09:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. But, what it says to me is, what an obscene waste of billions of dollars to train and equip people that don't have the guts to defend themselves. They should have equipped the Kurds, they have balls. The people left in Iraq, Shites, were dominated for so long by Saddam that they are sheep. That group of thugs dressed in black pajamas rolls in and they take their uniform off, climb out of their tank and go hide under the nearest Burka. And we thought they could defend that shithole of a country?

The problem, people, is Islam and we had better come up with a plan to defeat these radicals! But, this Administration is rationing bullets to Israel! Does anyone think Obama isn't on the side of the terrorists? ISLAM = TERRORIST. PERIOD.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 09:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is Ruth? I'm sure I have been there, and I have a map of Nevada burned into my brain but I just can't place Ruth, at the moment?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting article, everything you ever wanted to know about current events in Iraq.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/06/12/world/middleeast/the-iraq-isis-conflict-in-maps-photos-and-video.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 11:58 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, Ruth is just west of Ely on hwy 50.Little Copper pit mine,lol. I am sure that during your wanderings you have been over here. Lot's of land and hunted hard coyotes.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 12:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, been all over "THE LONELIEST HIWAY IN AMERICA" way before I ever heard it called that?

Not far from there, Utah side is a real cool place for camping called Honeycomb Mountain. Lots of "polygamists" in that area.

But, no doubt about it, cruising U.S. 50 is a pleasant journey and I have been over every inch of it between Nevada and Utah.

You are a lucky man to live in "God's Country".

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, last time I passed through Ruth, I was kind of distracted because I had two flats and barely made it into Ely, of course they were shot, sliced sidewalls. I was just lucky I didn't have to walk.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2014 10:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh well, you said west of Ely, and I was thinking east. Now I got ya. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters