The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Jungle peeps, inciting to riot (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Jungle peeps, inciting to riot
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 04:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a great speller just a bad keyboarder. How long before this is the norm in all communities? The fabric of our society is being stretched a bit tight. Everything is upside down dogs are sleeping with cats the media loves it the potus pushes it along with fervor. We have no borders ,no leadership, no hope of any direction. As has been stated weez fuked! Keep ur powder dry.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Along with the above cheery perspective, I have been thinking about the world situation. There is so much ignorance in this world. Black people really need to shape up, git legit quit blaming "whitey" for their problems.

But, they actually CAN be dealt with. (said with a straight face) The people that are completely unreasonable are, (of course) the Muslims. You have two kinds, those that don't say much, never condemn outrageous actions by other Muslims, and the other kind, completely irresponsible radical idiots that have contributed nothing to civilization since they invented algebra, and boy am I grateful for that because I use it every day! (just kidding)

So, here is the idea that has been banging around in my head the past few days. We need about a platoon of seasoned coyote hunters, dropped into northern Iraq. Then, just let nature take it's course, set a limit and make sure everybody gets their share of stupid ignorant rag heads. A friendly competition. Option, stuff the penis in their mouth just for laughs, as long as you wear rubber gloves. But, is this more barbaric than sawing off heads of live humans? I don't think it is the same, at all, especially with a neat 22/24 caliber bullet hole in the forehead. A nice touch would be to wrap the penis with a slice of bacon. Yum!

Am I a sick puppy, or what?

I have been saying for at least twenty years, if we are ever to have a actual WORLD WAR, it will be a religious war and of course, it will be Christians and Jews versus Muslims. I may not live to see the day, but I can see it coming. If only because they will keep pushing and we will keep accommodating, until we are faced with their ultimatum, convert or die. Personally, I'd rather die than convert to such a worthless piece of shit religion as is Islam.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 10:59 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Well stated Leonard. BTW what's with President Zero and the constant golfing.

We all know he's a POS, but really ? It's like he's rubbing it in our face, knowing we can't do anything about it.

It's as if he's given up, is his work already done, as far as ruining what's left of America, he would appear to be in retirement mode ?

Huh ?

[ August 24, 2014, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 11:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a feeling coyote hunters will be shooting em here rather than over there. I think the bacon is a great idea oh and I love the post about stealing a belt.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 12:51 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I looked at the coroner's diagram and had to be impressed. The officer is about the same size and build as I am. If I had that "kid" bum rushing me from 35 yards, which is what most are claiming, I figure that he covers that distance in less than three seconds. Saw a video one time that says that if you get rushed by anyone with any sort of weapon that start from 28 feet or closer, you will not react in time to draw a sidearm and fire. Average human reaction time is 0.75 seconds, so I'm guessing that 105 feet gets ate up rather quickly. Thus, you "panic dump", as Del called it and just start shooting until the target is stopped. Six hits is pretty good. Likely, Brown was leaning into the charge, maybe with his right side more forward. That lethal shot in the top of his head was probably dead center nuts as he fell forward from momentum. No other way to explain the POI.

As far as LB's comments about predator hunters taking on the scourge of Islamism, I deal with a lot of shooters and our community sure seems to place more value on accuracy that any other. I sure would not want to engage in a firefight with a bunch of veteran predator hunters. Not only do they have cover and concealment nailed, there would be no fire for effect. Just selective, judicious target choice and neutralization.

[ August 24, 2014, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 02:50 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a hell of a waste of good bacon to me.
I like bacon.... [Wink]

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2014 05:07 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
You don't have time to draw and aim; you're firing as you draw your weapon and walking the shots up to the target. If 3 shots hit the dirt, big shit, keep firing as you raise your weapon and don't stop til they're down.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters