The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Jungle peeps, inciting to riot (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Jungle peeps, inciting to riot
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2014 12:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, this shit is getting out of hand. First, they say this Brown lunged into patrol car when he was stopped in connection with a "strong arm robbery" nearby. So, (big guy, 6'4" almost 300 pounds, jumps in the car and starts pounding on the cop. Then, in a very similar reaction as with Trayvon Martin, the cop shoots several times in self defense.

But, that is not the way our insanely liberal Media portrays the incident. COP SHOOTS UNARMED BLACK MAN

So, what do thousands of blacks do, why they riot, of course! Never mind facts, all they heard is, PoPo shoots UNARMED young black man. Supposedly an innocent boy minding his own business, not a suspect in a recent robbery. Those kind of details have nothing to do with the cops brutally killing another poor black youth.

Don't you think it's time for some responsibility from the Media? This shit is getting out of hand with Sharpton throwing gasoline on the fire while the fucking Media holds his coat.

Now, look at what is smoldering just beneath the surface. The statements below show the extent of anger and what they believe (righteously) they are entitled to get away with. Ever hear of a white riot about anything similar? I didn't think so.

Just maybe, I don't have a problem with the friggin' SWAT response, in this case?

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/15/you-will-die-naming-of-officer-who-shot-michael-brown-brings-out-death-wishes/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2014 01:43 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
The mystery is what happened outside the car while he was trying to get away, presumably wounded.

Yes, 6'4 290. Slapped store owner around after robbing him. Nice "kid".

I do think that police department is fucked up. But damn, I couldn't imagine being a cop in that sespool area.

And Sharpton...why do these race baiters rush to these areas and stir up shit? I have listened to him for years and he has got to be one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2014 02:10 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
That is not even the bad part of town. It's about 40% white in Ferguson, and that area was starting to get better.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 20, 2014 01:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just read something attributed to the assistant chief of Ferguson. It sure as hell sounds believable!

"According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family."

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 02:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another objective [Confused] [Roll Eyes] account of what happened:

The Washington Post had more on the story about what one witness called an “execution-style slaying”:

“Lawyer Freeman Bosley Jr. said Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown’s, has told the FBI that Officer Darren Wilson confronted the two because they were walking in the middle of the street.

“Wilson cursed at the pair and ordered them onto the sidewalk, Bosley told the Washington Post. When they refused to comply, he said, the officer grabbed Brown’s throat through the window of his cruiser, pulled out a pistol and shot him. Wilson then chased Brown, shot him in the back and shot him five to six more times as Brown’s hands were raised, Bosley said.”

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 02:43 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you see the interview of Dorian Johnson ??!!

Completely different story that makes Wilson look very bad.

[ August 20, 2014, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Fur_n_Dirt ]

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 03:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
$.02 worth;
I wasn't there and don't claim insight as to what happened or what was going thru the cop's mind.
That being said, I have pulled a trigger on a few things.
In the case of my .41 Mag, my mindset would be that if I shot a Jack Rabbit, I would shoot it once and see what the results were. Something bigger, like a Coyote or a Badger, I might shoot it twice and check the results. Same for a Deer or a Javelina.
But something 6'2" pushing 300 pounds ???
I'm gonna aim center of mass and shoot 'til the gun goes `click`.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 03:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who the hell is dorian Johnson and why does he matter?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 05:19 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Dorian ---> Dorain. .. Sorry, f'in iPad spell checker. This was the victim's friend at the scene...

He told "media" his account of the story before the cops even interviewed him!!!

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 05:56 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, well. Have you heard that eye witnesses are known to be notoriously unreliable? Especially the "victims" buddy. You won't hear him say,"yeah, he had it coming". And, everybody that knew him will swear he was an alter boy, never cussed, loved his momma, would give you the shirt off his back, etc.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and, the family screaming about the character assassination of releasing the strong arm robbery at the store. Well, of course they would. The kid looks just like what he is, a big bully! It's not hard for me to see what they call; "nigger with an attitude" or NWA. A shame his life was cut short, hard to say what kind of citizen he would have been at 25? After a couple years in the joint. Whatever.

[ August 20, 2014, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 07:06 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Just some North American Street Apes (NASA'S) wildin out. Don't get bummed.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 07:13 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
This whole thing has been a clusterfuck from the git-go.

Dorean Johnson doesn't get charged because they are afraid of more riots, Freman Bosley Jr is the former mayor of St. Louis city, and a total asswipe.

Then Our cheesedick governor, wants to prosecute this cop before the investigation. The Gov Jay Nixon castrates the county police and brings in the State popo so a black captain can run this fiasco. His boys in blue, try a gentler approach and let looters go unpunished right in front of the cops. Sees that approach isn't working and calls up the national guard.

Now they want the prosecutor to step down because his dad was a cop and was killed by a black man. AG Holder shows up, it's ok for the black panthers to intimidate people.

This is going to be a made for television movie, I predict.

--------------------

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2014 07:34 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya'll hear about the bus fire? The new blac panthas chartered a bus and loaded up some rent a rioters. They were headed to Ferguson and the bus erupted into flames, apparently someone spilled a molatov cocktail which exploded! All aboard were lost. The really sad part about the accident was when the fire marshal examined all of the evidence he concluded there was three empty seats... What a shame

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 11:26 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
The cop was badly beaten and sustained a fractured eye socket. The multiple hits in the arm suggest to me a 'panic dump', as in this huge dude that was just poundin' on me is coming at me again so I'm puttin' out rounds trying to stop him before he gets to me and starts pounding on me bad again. The multiple hits in the arm also suggest to me that the suspect was moving, not standing still as brutha Dorian alleges. If the guy was standing still and the cop wanted to kill him, he'd just put one in the center of his chest.

Dorian was supposedly with the suspect when he stole the cigars. His credibility with me is somewhere south of zero.

And can someone please explain to me what looting has to do with legitimate expressions of angst over what happened? What does stealin' beer and weave have to do with expressing your displeasure over what happened?

And did you see the painting on the front of the one store? "Business black owned". As in, go loot and burn the honky's stores, but I'm a brutha/sista, leave mine be. Wtf kind of a mindset is that?

[ August 21, 2014, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 11:28 AM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
Prunepicker,

Back in the riots of the 60's, I've heard of 'designated snipers' that were tasked with shooting the throwers of Molotov cocktails.

They took care of business back then.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 12:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Never fear, Eric Holder is in charge!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 12:53 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
From- http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/18935-armed-business -owners-scare-away-looters-in-ferguson
For Adam Weinstein, the owner of County Guns in a Florissant strip mall about 10 minutes from where Brown was shot, the decision was easy: “We didn’t want them coming in here and then running around with a bunch of free guns,” he asserted. So he enlisted the assistance of his next-door neighbor, Mike Gutierrez, owner of Riverfront Tattoo, and together with some friends and employees, they stood guard in front of their businesses.

The fact that they were armed — some with handguns, others with semi-automatic rifles — was enough to discourage looters, who had a change of heart and instantly revised their “victim selection process.” Instead they headed across the mall and ransacked a women’s clothing store, Up N Up Fashion. According to news reports, owner Silas Chung was unarmed and unable to defend his store, even though it had been burgled twice before in the nine years he owned it. Chung lamented: “They never break in like this before, so big like this.”

Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2014 06:12 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2014 07:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What happened in the south-central watts riots is that they trashed and burned every business for miles around, except. They didn't do any looting in Korea Town. Those guys stationed on the roofs of their businesses and actually shot at the gangs roaming their way. They got the message.

Our government apparently prefers to treat black rioters as just expressing their constitutional rights. It makes no sense. And, who in hell will ultimately pay for all the lawlessness? They won't because they don't have jobs. It's the taxpayers and responsible people that pay for insurance policies. Their rates will go up but the ones that get everything for free, it doesn't affect them, does it?

Burn, Baby, Burn. Yeah, we sure know how to treat irresponsible black people. If one cop saw me break a window, I'd be arrested and at least pay a fine and get probation. However, they have TV video of these guys stealing and nobody will ever be held to account. Something's crazy?

Apparently, the only thing that will pacify the mobs is a public lynching? And, from the Governor on down, the authorities seem more than willing to give them a sacrificial lamb, (officer Wilson) if they will just stop demonstrating and trashing and looting.

Sometimes I think all of the progress is a waste of time. White folks are just racists. The Rev. Sharpton says so. (yeah, and that monkey should be locked up for inciting riot) One hundred and fifty years after emancipation, we have not yet paid for slavery.

Anybody been arrested for "KNOCKOUT GAMES"? I didn't think so? When you listen to Ben Carson, he seems like such a reasonable man. An exceptional black man, thoughtful, intelligent. And then I listen to Jesse and Al, and other black "Leaders".

Man. Something's not right.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2014 01:56 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
An interesting point was brought up on tv. Blacks are rioting because a white guy shot a black guy. Since black on white crime is like 8 times higher than white on black, I wonder why the whites aren't going batshitcrazy and rioting/looting every time there is an alleged injustice on a white person?

--------------------

DEL GUE
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2014 02:27 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 

[ August 22, 2014, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: DEL GUE ]

--------------------

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2014 02:52 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------

Chris S
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2014 05:24 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
I like to think that Mike Brown was harvested instead of killed.

[ August 23, 2014, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Chris S ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 23, 2014 08:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Del and DanS. It just drives me nuts when you guys edit your posts and our curiosity ain't satisfied none. If you have to delete something, a simple explain would be helpful. I took away the edit button once, everybody complained they couldn't correct their spellin mistakes. Or, I could take away your vowels.

Oh hell, go ahead, I'm just an old grouch. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2014 05:35 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
LB look at my last post. I didn't edit it. I missed Del's post and kind of just posted the dot/period tongue-in cheek.

I usually just edit because I am a terrible speller.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters