The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » this makes me sick (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: this makes me sick
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2014 07:48 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kind of like you two...
I really don't know what to say. I would never be one to say we need new or more laws about anything, but unless these are treated like real firearms, I can sure see these type of mix ups happening more frequently.

I use to run rampant with my pellet gun when I was a kid. I'd say bull frogs were the main staple, but I wreaked havoc on the local red wing black bird population too! [Wink] And, they fought back!
Horse flies and grasshoppers on the side of the sheds were always a fun challenge too...
And, a kid ought to still be able to do just that, but I sure wouldn't put one of THOSE in my kids hands in this day and age and just turn them loose.
It's like you say LB,...the world has changed.

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2014 08:05 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I guess, I do know what to say. I'm sad. It's an upside down world we live in Amigo's.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2014 07:36 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
49 would be proud of you Leonard.
Absolutely. Leonard must be mellowing in his years.
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 02:56 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Very Sad. I can understand how someone who isn't doing any thing wrong would not think the command to put down the gun is being directed at themselves. His first reaction might be to start looking around at who is yelling these commands and in the process of looking around could turn towards the cops.

The cops at the same time are real nervous because the gun appears to be an AR. I wonder if Crawford pointed the toy gun at the police? If he did the cops were justified. If they didn't, those cops need more training IMHO. Walmart will probably pay a few million for letting the gun out of the box when all is said and done.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 03:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Gee! Dove season we would all be in the parking lot at SCHOOL showing our shot guns along with the principal. Bell would ring back in the trunk and off to school.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 04:03 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
sorry, wrong thread!

[ September 02, 2014, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 08:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Doves? I saw one shootable bird yesterday, here in yucca valley. They are still in town, but as you drive out to where you feel comfortable shooting....nothing. BFD , right?
Edit: even in kalifornia, in the 50's, we sure did bring 22s and shotguns to school. As amazing as that statement is, in these hysterical times when biting a cookie into the shape of a GUN can get a 7-8 year old suspended! Worse than saying; "God bless you".

[ September 02, 2014, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2014 07:05 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh, this liberal ideology has turned everything that is right into wrongs and everything that is wrong into rights.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters