The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » One thing checked off my bucket list! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: One thing checked off my bucket list!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2014 11:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Fred. I found that interesting. Especially since I was there in 2001 and apparently, my observations coincide with Tubb. That 600 yard distance was more challenge than I was willing to take on, with the gear I had with me. Yes, baboon may be the ultimate varmint, at least in Africa.

I had to laugh at Lochi's description of baboons when they just must get into crops and orchards protected by hi voltage wire. He says they "psych" themselves up, get all excited with anticipation and run at the fence screaming, fully aware they are going to get the shit shocked out of them, but it's worth it, once they are on the other side, to gorge themselves on tasty delectables. And, it induces the rest of the troop to get up the courage. His account was a lot more entertaining than mine.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oh, and these are smart critters. They will throw fruit over the fence to youngsters and those too shy to risk the shocks.

[ July 29, 2014, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2014 01:10 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Great clip that looked like a ton of fun!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2014 02:38 AM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
Kelly everyone else is talking about some wild time with women and your bucket list has blue balls on it, only you my friend, only you.

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2014 07:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey...........Just WHERE IS Kelly pouring that Aunt Jemima anyway ???? [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2014 09:54 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to know where I can buy the shirt!

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters