The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Conspiracy theory du jour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conspiracy theory du jour
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 01:25 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I read a LOT of apocalyptic thriller material anymore and, after a while, you begin to look at the world around you as being one big plot line. With that said, something hit me on the way to work this morning. I posted it on Facebook just to see what kind of replies it would generate. Thought I would do the same here.

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily subscribe to this line of thinking, but if that incident had not happened, it would have made a good book.

Earlier today, I saw a headline pertaining to the Malaysian jet crash in Ukraine where "Russian separatists" were quoted as saying that the bodies scattered about those fields didn't appear to be "fresh". Russia denies having any involvement in the incident. The separatists deny any role. Ukraine and western media are pointing multiple fingers of blame at Putin and his thugs. The American population, out of habit, believes what it first sees and hears and the drums roll on.

But, what if......?

If you were a country that enjoyed either a leadership role in the world, was on the cusp of becoming a world power, or had been a powerhouse previously and needed just one more chance to regain some of the ground lost, and Russia was beginning to ramp up its efforts to exert pressure on the western world in what appeared to be an effort to reconstitute the fallen Soviet Union, how could one go about shaming and discrediting the Bear on the world stage? And why would you want to?

Before I answer that, everyone has "that person" in their family. The guy that just attracts trouble and can't seem to learn his lesson. The guy that has two DUI's and gets a third one. With the first one, his friends may have questioned the cops' ability because ol' Bubba is a good guy. Not a criminal. With the second, more people were just shaking their heads and thinking to themselves that it's just Bubba being Bubba. By the third one, everyone is convinced that the cops were idiots for not getting him sooner and that Bubba is a dip shit for sure. No doubts that he did it, That he deserved it. And, no one questioned the arrest.

Now, look at Russia. Flight 007 in 1983. They've done this sort of thing before. Their attitude is growing increasingly aggressive, just like in 1983. A few people might question whether the Russians would do this sort of thing, but many are accepting of the fact that since they did it once before, they likely did it this time as well.

The plane is shot down and Russia refutes assertions that it is their handiwork. Whether they did it or not, this would be expected. Right?

Now, considering everything I have just written, consider the relevance of the FACT that no one has yet accounted for what happened to the missing Malaysian airliner from six months ago. When it fell off the face of the earth, many theories were offered, one of which was that the plane had been taken by someone, had been landed somewhere undetected, and would resurface someday as a key player in either a large-scale terrorist act or as a means of redirecting global politics, i.e., discrediting a former, and soon-to-be recovering superpower.

I know,..... the news tells us that these are different planes. Totally unrelated. It's a fact. On the internet. You read about that. Right?

Crazier shit has happened.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 02:31 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Last Friday our idiot in chief placed the majority of blame on the Ukrainians for starting the war! Next he placed partial blame on the Separatists for being in the near vicinity of the shoot down and finally some of the blame also belongs to Russia because the shared border is only 10 miles away. da pezahdent knows all and has complete control of the situation.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 03:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an idea................

Let's hire Russia to guard our Southern Border.
o bama can't seem to get the job done......maybe Putin could accomplish something.
Seriously, we're getting overrun here in the Border States with NO end in sight.
Perry, Governor of TheGreatStateOfTexas (It's properly pronounced as one word) just had to call out the National Guard today to address the problem.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7479 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 03:41 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If Gov. Perry had a set of balls he would have done this 6 months ago, I question his true motives. Here in Okla it's been reported that several thousand new amerikans are stashed at Ft. Sill and have been there for quite awhile.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2014 03:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, "bodies don't look fresh" is a radical idea, for sure. But, that was "last week" and you know the attention span of the average two year old, which is the same as the general public.

I'm at a loss to identify the ambitious government that would undertake such a deception? Netherlands? Ukraine? Qatar? MSNBC?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2014 09:47 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I don’t think anything can be discounted in any of the stuff going on around the world.

I think the ‘not fresh bodies’ is just a smokescreen from the Russkies to put a shiny object out there to deflect public opinion off of what they obviously had a hand in.

What is a fact is that events across the globe are quickly spiraling out of control…the HNIC has basically checked out mentally from his job.

His perception of reality is so far in the toilet it almost seems surreal. I think he thinks that if he can keep playing golf and keep saying to himself that things are OK, they will eventually be so, even that most of the chaos is directly related to his jacked up policies.

He is the modern day Nero…playing golf and making campaign speeches while the world burns…

[ July 22, 2014, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2014 05:00 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm baffled, just don't get it. What confuses me is the tactics they're using. They being the global "elite" of course.

Remember almost a year ago the US was going to attack Syria ? They are itching to start a war in my opinion. The US is being used as the head of the serpent, so to speak.

Is the dollar about to crash ? Dunno, but somethings up for sure.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2014 05:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, whatever it is, I sure hope it doesn't require dickweed to actually DO SOMETHING that would take him away from his fundraisers!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2014 05:37 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I found this, somewhat profound.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/s8 51x315/521763_517978644925952_1155524588_n.jpg

[ July 22, 2014, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2014 08:11 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
In all analysis of events caused by government we must consider what is called "false flag operation".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Pearl Harbor, the mysterious sinking of the American battleship Maine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_ACR-1

the Gulf Of Tonkin Incident, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

The Syrian poison gas attacks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

Governments will cause all manner of evil to promote their particular agenda. This is part of the unwritten history of the world.

[ July 24, 2014, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters