The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey 49

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey 49
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 08:04 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Be careful out there.

"The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned.
The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed.
Police are even being warned that violent Bloods gang members may be traveling from out of state to target officers in New Jersey, according to an internal New Jersey State Police advisory obtained by The Post.

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 09:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say, for sure, but. I think 49 has left the building?

We occasionally post stuff about misdeeds performed by L.E. and it's my personal opinion that there is no excuse for abuse of citizens. Seems, he thinks that means we, (or me?) are against the police?

Not true. I am against outrageous behavior on the part of cops. I sometimes get the feeling that 49 has a different slant on just about every incident, which is understandable. But, there is no doubt that police misbehave and I call a spade, a spade. On the other hand, members of the brotherhood have this "Bunker mentality". It's so deeply ingrained as to be incurable, and that's why our friend dislikes coming in here and defending what other reasonable citizens might believe to be, the indefensible.

It's like the race question. You are on one side and view stuff through your station in life, and then you have the blacks that are drinking the "Racial Inequality Koolaide".

When you wear the badge, and carry (like) three or four concealed firearms under your uniform and on your body, you tend to think that everybody is out to get you. It's a piss poor attitude, if you ask me and it's just about incurable. One notable exception: Rich Cronk; R.I.P.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted July 16, 2014 02:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
PS, 49 is aware of the OP. He might respond? I hope he does, he is missed.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I need to say, that I especially value 49's point of view. I may occasionally disagree but I want an unvarnished opinion from the law enforcement community and we always get that from Nick.

[ July 16, 2014, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 05:36 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
JP,

Thanks for the concern. Things are heating up a bit here in the Jersey City / Northeast NJ area.

We will see it through though.

Take care, and stay safe.

Nick

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 05:40 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Just some insight as to what has been going on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIqC7HjeP9g

[ July 16, 2014, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 06:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There can't be anybody that doesn't get this situation. 100% wrong and the police deserve the support of every honest citizen against these hoods. That woman should be arrested for something, fake hair extensions, too much eyeshadow or whatever they can think of including exciting a riot. In fact, I am just now getting all knowed up on what the issue is, on the Kelly File. I had no idea what it was all about?

But, they had best be very careful. I don't think anybody is in the mood for more Simbeoneze Liberation Army stuff, or south central Rodney King riots. You know, after that, no retail store rebuilt down there and the only thing those people have are liquor stores run by Iranians and Pakistani's, and who charge exorbitant prices. Total lawlessness prevailed, after that verdict. And, they gained a bunch of TV sets, but they are paying for it now.

And, if it gets out of hand in New Jersey, it won't be pretty.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 16, 2014, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2014 08:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The up-side is that if it gets out of hand, the result might be honest citizens demanding the return of their right to bear arms.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2014 06:51 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This is the Obama phenomenon. What is right is now wrong and what was wrong is now right. For example, Obama doesn't enforce the immigration laws he doesn't like; thus, the citizens believe they only have to obey those laws they like and ignore laws they don't like such as killing cops.

He traded 5 top Taliban terrorists for a private who deserted us while they court martial our military if they so much as punch a captured enemy. In the mean time they are letting a Marine rot in a Mexican jail on a weapons charge while Burgdahl enjoys his 350k in tax free back pay.

Banks are now allowed to deposit monies from pot growers and dealers even though it is against federal law. I just received some spam this morning offering me onto the ground floor of the "..next big thing...". Here is the actual message:

"Dear Classified Day Trader,
If you've ever been watching at all to the news, You're probably discovered about a brand new & exciting popular business that's sprung up, right in North America!!! We are talking about legal cannabis and the massive Dot Bong Boom growing daily. Integrated Cannabis Solutions Inc. I-G P_K, presents a private, backdoor opportunity to buy this likely money making marijuana asset on earth. Written by the Wall Street Journal, it could possibly be the next big thing. This cannabis company is, easily, the utmost potentially money-making transaction in this trading market right now. I-G P_K +4.56% this Friday the 18th of July, looks is set up thoroughly for a enormous surge up the graphs that can openly compensate us five hundred percent or more. Don't wait, take 5 minutes and purchase beginning of next week, while I-G P_K is still trading under Wall Street Radar!"

BTW: I'm not a stock trader and the author of the above message writes like he has smoked too much of his own product.

Like I said what is wrong is now right and what is right is now wrong. I blame it on Obama. I'm sure we could write a book about this subject.

[ July 20, 2014, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2014 07:20 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"Banks are now allowed to deposit monies from pot growers and dealers even though it is against federal law." while a growing number of banks are refusing to extend credit lines to lawful, constitutionally protected businesses which manufacture firearms because Eric Holder and the Obama administration are using this tactic as a way of circumventing the 2A.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2014 07:43 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A good point cdog

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
DEL GUE
SECOND PLACE: Mad Bomber lookalike contest
Member # 1526

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2014 02:41 PM      Profile for DEL GUE   Email DEL GUE         Edit/Delete Post 
The Symbionese Liberation Army??!!! Wow! That's a blast from the past. Where is Patty Hearst these days, anyway?

Keep your head down, 49.

--------------------
"I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart." - Bear Claw

Posts: 588 | From: FL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters