The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cop shoots himself instead of pitbull... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Cop shoots himself instead of pitbull...
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 06:53 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Not good...
Shoot me your email and I'll fill you in.

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 07:55 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear that.

My email is shugy01@cableone.net

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2014 07:32 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Very sorry to hear that Kevin. Thinking my best thoughts...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2014 07:03 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
trapper's got an itch to scratch. Probly close to his anus. The reality is certain dogs have been bred for certain roles.

You can't get a Chihuahua to herd cattle, and you can't get a pit bull to be a reliable family guardian.

Those are the facts. I suggest that trapper should live his life in close proximity to pit bulls. He should dedicate his family to those pit bulls. He should put his son and his daughter in trust with all pit bulls. Let his children be licked in the face by pit bulls because breeding ain't got nothing to do with it. They are a gentile breed. After all, pit bulls are a product of breeding, right? And they only seek to lick children's faces with love.....right?

Geezus Crist, trapper, pit bulls are bread to be killers. Are you a fucking idiot like the Mexicans or what?

[ April 20, 2014, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2014 03:40 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Frank, that ain't fair, man...

You're about as open minded as a stopped up shower drain.

There are LOTs of breeds that were "bread" to be killers.
Coon hounds are some killin' SOBs!
Terriers, too. Bred for centuries to be 'ratters'. They fuckin' love to kill shit!

Coursing dogs (greyhounds, salukis, Borzoi etc.) bred to run down & kill game.

Your argument is legless.
And trapper is about a cool a dude as you'd ever wanna know. And seeing how his line of work revolves around working dogs, I certainly value his input on the subject. Kinda like asking Dave about wildcats, or Mr. Vic, Tom, or Mike about handguns, Ryan knows dogs. Just sayin'...

Leonard, I agree. Dog debates will get the emotions runnin' high. Makes it easy to go on TILT

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2014 05:44 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are you a fucking idiot like the Mexicans or what?
Frank, given some of the mindless bullshit drivel I have seen you post in the past, the same question could be asked of you. I always chalked it up to geriatric dementia, but my bet is you have always been a moron....err I mean a 'fucking' moron.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2014 07:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Without "defending" Frank, I think the argument is a bit disingenuous that greyhounds and terriers and also "killers". I guess any dog, being a carnivore, could be guilty of killing something even if it is a rat.

I conveniently put pitbulls in a different much narrower category; they are "big game" killers, dogs, children and old ladies. Sorry.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2014 10:45 AM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen Trappers catch dog Ol barry the pit and his young son does get around him all the time. If he wasnt safe, I am sure Ryan would have fed him to the worms long ago.

Frank can't argue with you about pits, I have never owned one or seen the need for one. But I will tell you your full of shit about Ryan.

Kelly

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2014 03:15 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Two of my meatheads, from back in the day
 -
Both were rock solid people loving dogs. One staff, one pit, have tons of pics of both of em lovin' up kids...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 21, 2014 05:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
<sigh> Apparently, Frank has stepped in shit. Again.

I've never known him to have a drinking problem, BUT he can permanently turn off the electricity in your house in less than 3, maybe 4 keystrokes, max! Apparently, all that power has gone to his head?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Taught Edward Snowden everything he knows.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

trapper2
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 04:56 PM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
well I see frank is back at it, frank I figure you are just like the democrats, if you don't like it or are scared of it you want everyone else to be the same instead of trying to learn something about it.
I do live in close proximity to bulldogs, first pen in my kennel has one in it, will be there till he dies cause he's one of the top two catch dogs I have ever owned. the dog laying here in the floor is part bulldog, so yes I do live with them, no I don't dedicate my family to them, I dedicate my life and family to my Lord Jesus Chirt. and no I will not trust my son with all pits, or all of any breed of dogs, but I do trust every dog on this place with him because I raised them and hunt them everyday, I know these dogs, I trust them more them most of the people I know. they will also mind better them most of the kids I see, but I take better care of them then most people do their kids, the reason they mind is cause I make them, same reason they don't fight other dogs or people.
and yes each breed of dog is bred for something, if I wanted a lap dog I aint going to get a 60 pd dog, if I want a catch dog I don't want a 10 pd dog, but if you will spend the time with a dog you can get most to do about anything, they might not have the best build for the job but most can.
the meanest dog I have ever been around was a blue heeler, bar none the meanest, would bite people fight other dogs and kill them, just the way the guy trained him, he wasn't bred to be a killer but sure was the best one I ever seen.
my guess is you have never been around a bulldog much and the ones you have scare you so like a democrat you base your whole story on a tid bit of info and then act like you have a p.h.d in the subject, from reading your posts you must be a sour old boy to be around

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 05:13 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice reply, Ryan!
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 06:07 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I could post a bunch of pics of a Pit loving on kids and the kids loving on it. And a Rottweiler. And a Boxer.

But... Losing each hurt. Really hurt.

I'm not going to post pictures of animals that were part of the family to let the haters pick the fuck apart.

They were all good family dogs. My kids will start to cry talking about any of them.

Some people can't/won't understand. That's life. I'm not out to change anyone's mind about anything.

I have my own opinions and am content with that.

I do, of course, obviously, disagree with some of you in the strongest possible terms.

So be it...

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 06:27 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
We had several Boxers over the years, until we started getting Weimaraners. Both were very family loving and protective.

The other terrier I had was an Airedale. Another loving dog with a great temperament.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 07:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. Nice reply Ryan.

Now, my grandson's bulldog, Stella seemed like a very good natured dog when she was staying here with me, last year.

I heard recently that she (apparently) killed two Chihuahuas that belonged to my son and was banished to Iowa. Maybe there is a message there, somewhere? Training, right?

But most people don't have the time or inclination to train these breeds. All they want and expect is a pet.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: PS if I ever get another dog, it will be an All American hound. Black and Tan, Blue Tick or another Red Bone. I think they are well behaved and especially good looking animals.
edit: they are good socially, and friendly with humans, at least any I have been around.

[ April 23, 2014, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2014 08:59 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go again...
Protect and serve...
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/23/texas-robbery-victim-forced-kill-his-dog-with-his-bare-hands-after-cop-shoots-it-for-barking/

Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters