The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cop shoots himself instead of pitbull... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Cop shoots himself instead of pitbull...
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 10:37 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
CLICK for LINK to story

Watch the video, and tell me how vicious you think that "pitbull" was, LOL

Discuss... [Smile]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Duckdog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 10:44 AM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
"Hey man... Nice shot."
Posts: 205 | From: Ks | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 11:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree 100%, Fred. Serves that cop right, should have clipped his left nut while he was at it. He should be fired for incompetence! Another Glock mishap?

Good hunting. El BeBe

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 11:26 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you agreeing with, Leonard?
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 02:14 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
"He was attacked!" Nice try, Barney. Andy better take your bullet again.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 02:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU, FRED! I'm agreeing with Fred C. Dobbs, in New Yawk.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 03:31 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if numbnuts (cop)had died, who would have been charged with the murder of a cop?

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 04:22 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, cool!
I didn't really state my case yet, was all!

After seeing that video, I couldn't help but think how many " pit bulls " and similarly labeled dogs have met a fate they didn't deserve, just for being categorized by LEO, as such.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for destroying psycho dogs on a rampage. But that dog in the video, sure looked to have a sweet disposition.
Glad that turd shot his fool self! Of course, he'll maintain that his life was in imminent jeopardy. Perhaps from being licked to death!!!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 04:46 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna get sick to your stomach?

Watch this shit...

http://youtu.be/9gPZ3TNkKTo

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 05:13 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
That is sickening...
I don't understand the ex-cop's role in the video.
Devil's advocate? It's always the pet owners fault because cops don't want to shoot dogs?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 05:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't get me wrong, JIM AND FRED. I absolutely love dogs. They are man's best friend, always will be.

My whole attitude is about the damned minority driven pit bull shit.

Those dogs are bred for mayhem, I have seen a little myself. They want a vicious dog to intimidate people. They don't deserve a dog, chained up and mistreated. Therefore, with 200 dog breeds to choose from, the least needed breed and the most dangerous, statistically.

In shelters, they can't give them away, nobody wants them. They should be licensed just to own one, with a large fee. They should be neutered and spayed. It's obvious we have way more of them than we need. Okay, I know some are gentle, never hurt a flea, until somebody leaves the baby alone and a pit bull kills the baby. And, some people say, it's not the dogs fault. Maybe not, but I can't defend those dogs, they are "potentially" dangerous!

Sorry, but that's how I feel. The world would be better off without pit bulls. If you have one and love your dog, that's great, but it's obvious that people get rid of them to a shelter. Eight out of ten dogs at local shelters here are pit bulls. And, it's a death sentence, people don't trust them, right or wrong? That's my proof, simple.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 06:04 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Except for the fact that most of them aren't even pit bulls...
I'm sorry Leonard, but you've been brain washed and indoctrinated by the liberal media.
Pit bull USED to be a breed, now, thanks to the media,...it's a type that encompasses several breeds.
Soooo, should we just register the ones that are scary and intimidating looking?
Or, we could just neuter them all...
Kind of like a Californian AR...

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 06:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't matter, pit bull, assault rifle what it is, is as it's perceived. We don't need to see the AKC pedigree, the general shape and type etc. If I'm wrong, so is everybody else except duck dog.

And, look, Amigo. Try to be civil. I don't consider myself to be fucking "brainwashed" and highly resent you accusing me of it! It's a goddamned OPINION, and everybody, every member of this board, including you is entitled to an opinion. Except when you insult the owner of this house. That puts your opinion in a different category.

Do we understand each other?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: do yourself a favor and read my sig. line

[ April 18, 2014, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 07:55 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I was being civil.
And, that IS my opinion. The people of this country, are being brainwashed. Call it what you will, but...
Why are AR's referred to as assault weapons now? Because its been drilled into people's heads over and over and over.
It's the same damned thing with "pit bulls".
Have you ever heard the news report about a viscous "American staffordshire terrier" that killed some kid?
No, it's always pitbull pitbull pitbull.
That's my point...they've said it enough, everyone believes it to the point it's a derogative label.
High capacity magazine...
Sniper rifles...
Cop killer bullets...
Explosive bullets...
I don't buy the "What it is, is as it's perceived" either.
Just because some liberal news anchor calls my coyote rifle a "sniper rifle", doesn't make it so. And, I'll correct anyone who refers to it as that too.

I'm sorry if you think this insults you, and I don't mean to single you out...
but dammit...it's the truth!!
When the media changes the way people think about something...what would you call it? If "brainwashing" is offensive, I'm open to suggestions. But, it IS/HAS happened.

And, just to be clear,...a Pit is one breed that I've never owned and I've had a bunch of dogs. I just hate the bullshit fake labels.

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2014 09:08 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, exactly who is "they'?

I think you'll find a bunch of Chihuahua types in every shelter these days too. Same thing?

Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 09:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Jimanez, honestly, I don't understand the question, but rephrasing
won't help.

I will say this; this "dog" shit really brings the lunies out of the woodwork.

And a comment for Mr duck dog. Last warning: however you want to dress it up, I am not going to take another disrespectful comment. I am not brainwashed, and even if I were, I'm telling you; keep your ignorant opinion to yourself. Best thing you can do is shut the fuck up.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 09:45 AM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
Nevermind...I bow out

[ April 19, 2014, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Duckdog ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 10:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Smart decision.

As I say from time to time, this gig has it's rewards and some tribulations. I have not been running this site for fifteen years so that I can prove that I am right about all things. I feel that it is what I do for payback because predator hunting has been good for me and if I can share my experiences and provide a platform for others to share their knowledge, that's what it is all about. This is done as a public service, I am not interested in glory but do appreciate a small measure of respect, now and then.

Over the years, now that I think about it, there has been a not insignificant expense. I always refuse contributions and advertisements and decline help in the way of moderators. This is a one man show. I ask for no praise but don't come in here and call me names and expect I will always laugh it off. Some of it I find offensive. Sometimes I object. At that point, a man is well advised to drop the matter, not reiterate it. So, that's just me. Not really the King Hell Dictator, I like to consider myself just one of the members and you guys are truly my friends.

I can't say why being accused of being brainwashed seems to bother the shit out of me but, humor me; it does.

quote:
I don't buy the "What it is, is as it's perceived" either.
This also could be considered a sassy remark. You don't have to believe or accept a damned thing I say, but just think about it for a minute. You can't walk into a man's house and shit on the floor. It's all context. That is not a particularly radical statement and the better part of valor would be to keep your own council. Especially after telling me I am brainwashed.

I'm getting old and cranky, humor me a little.

Thank you.

(edited for spelling)

[ April 19, 2014, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 11:13 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Doesn't this seem typical now days, lie to the public, justify your fuckup, bad judgement call, whatever it is called.

Sounds like a typical lying POS politician.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 12:11 PM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
this is one of those topics that once someone has their mind made up, you just cant change it or even get most to try to see the other persons side. I know pits get a lot of light about biting and such, but they aint the only dogs that bite, and I can promise you I can take a pit puppy and a lab puppy and in a year have the meanest dog in the county and it wont be the pit, you know why, because a person can make any dog mean as a snake, same as kids, its the people raising them that's the problem

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 12:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Or, Harry Reid comes to mind with his "domestic terrorist" shit. Those Boston boys on welfare are domestic terrorists, not some cowboy refusing to pay grazing fees. Harry also said: "assault weapons, automatic weapons" when he is familiar with firearms and knows he is lying through his teeth. But this guy has diarrhea of the mouth, like when he charged that Romney had not paid income tax in ten years. If that were true, Eric Holder would have sent his SWAT teams to investigate. I mean, seriously, the guy raves about the Koch brothers and seems to forget that he has a couple of billionaires in his pocket, George Soros and this CA guy I can't think of his name right now. But all we hear about is Koch brothers this and Koch brothers that. He seems to think he speaks with DIVINE GUIDANCE? What Harry says is unassailable truth. He is abusing his position as majority leader of the Senate.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS duck dog, I'm kinda busy right now. No time for a chat.
If you have something to say, email works for me.
I'm heading out of town just as soon as I get out of the shower.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 12:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
trapper, you are absolutely right. That's exactly what I was trying to say about the black kids and Mexicans that raise them aggressively. That's what I was referring to, and they are not necessarily, (mostly NOT) purebred, and who cares anyway?

Take the ballplayer, Vick. What's he doing these days? Not long ago he was fighting and culling aggressive dogs and they seems to think he had PIT BULLS, but nobody asked him for papers.

So, I am well aware that there are gentle loving companions that appear sorta like pit bulls. And, I am happily excluding those well bred and responsibly raised dogs.

Another thing, Jimbo. Actually, our local (no kill) shelter really does have way too many pits to the point that they turn them away, refer them to the Humane Society where they will happily euthanize any pit bull they get their hands on. Excuse me for belaboring to point, but really, dogs (this site, anyway) Worse than arguing about calibers; seem to be just about the ultimate emotional issue?

Okay, I'm outta here. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Duckdog
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 12:33 PM      Profile for Duckdog           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a lot going on right now.
I might be letting my emotions get the better of me.

[ April 19, 2014, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Duckdog ]

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 03:09 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Doesn't this seem typical now days, lie to the public, justify your fuckup, bad judgement call, whatever it is called.

Sounds like a typical lying POS politician.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2014 06:16 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
How's your daughter feeling these days Kevin ?

Haven't been to NPHA in a spell. Not sure why ? I hope all is good.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters