The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » 3:56 AM beep from Oklahoma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3:56 AM beep from Oklahoma
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2014 04:46 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
As all too often happens I forgot to shut the phone off.At 3:56 it gives me the e-mail beep that was enuf to wake me up-then enuf to make me wonder who in the hell is e-mailing me at that time.
It was Rep James Lankford from Oklahoma asking support for a Taxpayers Right To Know bill he apparently sponsored and got through the House.Read his poop sheet then some other stuff included and am thinking of sending him a couple bucks.
Obviously it wasn't him but his staff likely got me from Rand Pauls group since I contribute there occasionally.
Any comments on this guy from the Oklahoma contingent appreciated.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2014 09:23 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Even though he was born a texican, he has some pretty good values. My preacher worked with him and thought highly of him.

I won't send any of them a dime but that's just me.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2014 12:55 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Tom.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2014 01:01 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
When I saw this threat, I figured they had another early morning earthquake. That place is coming apart at the seams these days.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters