The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Meanwhile in Nevada... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Nevada...
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 06:20 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA#t=139

People had better start giving a damn.

I've read a LOT of books the past few months. Admittedly, they're all written as fiction, by Matthew Bracken, A. American, John Wesley, Rawles, and the like. All portray what each author sees as the evolution of America going down the shitter. When you see video like this, it makes you wonder just how much fiction these books are about.

What I'm reading in the books and seeing in the nation today is like my outlook on organized religion. None of the authors - none of the religions - are totally right as to what is going on, but taken together, the sum total likely portrays a pretty accurate picture of the truth.

Imagine an organized assault on these agents and the outcome. Scary shit when you think of the possibilities.

[ April 14, 2014, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 06:40 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed. What a bunch of ass hole law enforcement. I read that they had snipers on scene, weapons trained on the family, while gathering up some of thier cattle.

I have 0 respect for these agencies and the people that do this shit.

Edit: This shit would NOT be happening if this family were anything but white.
Just putting it out there.

[ April 10, 2014, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 06:57 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Disturbing. What I'd like to know is when did the BLM acquire armed agents? Are their weapons loaded with illegal hollow point projectiles? And snipers??? WTF???

Those agents working against citizens when they're supposed to be public servants. Something is screwed up big time.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 07:20 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Without a doubt. Winds of change are in the air, it's all around us. If you choose to see it.

Sadly many do not...

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 07:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Moe, I would think you had had contact with those NAZI Rangers before. Anybody heading north out of Baker toward Shoshone is being monitored coming and going. They stop anyone they please, especially if they look like hunters. I think they figure it's an easy bust for a loaded weapon?

But, they (Rangers) are stopping guys on the Interstate or anyplace else and acting very aggressive. They have been around for a long time. Expect to be monitored in the east Mojave and don't even think of getting off the road they will but you, and bust up your stand too.

Yeah, it's like this.

Now, I have sympathy for the tortoises but it's a device. And the Army wants to expand Ft. Irwin so they are rounding up tortoises and relocating them. But, you take a tortoise and put it in a strange place where they don't know where to get food and water, guess what? They die.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the intention. Get Ft Irwin tortoises and dump them on this guys ranch. The problem is, when they get a hair brained idea, (think Fast & Furious) they do it, and citizens had better get the hell out of the way!

Fucking Feds!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2014 08:27 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 

[ April 11, 2014, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: Az-Hunter ]

Posts: 1589 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted April 11, 2014 01:16 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I hated to once again point to fiction to draw a comparison with reality, but current events are so inline with what leads up to a series of books like Matthew Bracken's Enemies Trilogy: Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, Domestic Enemies: the Reconquista, and Foreign Enemies and Traitors. These authors are all ex-military and have a unique perspective on world politics, domestic insider developments, and projections on what will happen and what will not. When you read these works and compare them with reality, it will keep you up at night.

As is already stated, the winds are changing.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 06:29 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It seems that Rory Reid son of harry Reid is working on a deal with a Chinese solar maker and that land is part of the deal and this cattle is in the way of Government corruption so lets get them suckers outta there. What the fuck has become of 'OUR' country?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 08:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I watched a "Wild Bill" video this morning that said the same thing, they want the land for a solar farm and it's cronyism.

The point is, for me; we don't need these dressed up, COMBAT Federal agents and friggin' snipers. One time I'd like to see snipers deployed against a black demonstration. Silly me, that's not politically correct, is it?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 12, 2014, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aaron Rhoades
Member # 4234

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 01:01 PM      Profile for Aaron Rhoades           Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad that he had the backbone to stand up to the feds. Good for him. http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25230368/major-development-in-bunkerville-cattle-battle-between-cliven-bundy-and-blm
Posts: 155 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged
Rifleshooter
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 01:44 PM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
In an organized rebellion one must accept the fact that you can't win against the US army in a fire fight. You can however win the war if you use proper techniques.

The US army is comprised of US citizens. As such we know every one of them, where they live and who the are related to. If they are targeted by the rebellious citizens the war is over immediately as no combat troops are going to let their families suffer because they are on the wrong side of the rebellion.

Sounds distasteful but is a guaranteed win.

[ April 12, 2014, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Rifleshooter ]

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 03:58 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not pro government by any means, but this guy needs his ass booted off of BLM land. Fucking welfare rancher that won't pay his bills and hasn't for years. I have no sympathy for the thief.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 06:02 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh,the tactics of the Feds suck but he doesn't deserve a free ride on the land either.Pay or leave.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 08:05 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I have read so much about this whole deal my eyes are crossed. The more I read, the more angles there are to this situation. Basically, I fall with Cal in my thoughts on Bundy. Hell, six months ago, he could have very well been the rancher denying people hunting access to BLM land....who knows. That said, I do have a serious problem with 'first amendment areas', or what ever the .gov assholes invented to physically bully people. I do have a problem with fed gov't excessive powers over states and the corruption that follows. It has also reinforced for me that most anyone with a badge and gun is not to be trusted when it gets down to the 'nut cuttin'; and they generally provide irrational solutions when good ol' fashioned rational thinking is the order of the day. It has also validated my beliefs that our society is getting more and more divided and intolerant of so called big brother. But, most of all, all this has made me realize that Clive Bundy was a poor choice to be poster boy for the 'don't tread on me' half of society.

Maintain

[ April 12, 2014, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: CrossJ ]

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2014 08:23 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a feeling we are not getting the whole story from either side.

But, it's the tactics that offends me, whether the guy is standing on principle, or he truly is a deadbeat. I would guess that he is correct in the length of time that he has been grazing his cows on that land. If there is some dispute that made him stop paying fees, he must have some kind of legitimate issue, at least to him and it has been going on for (what?) twenty years?

In that time, apparently nothing has been resolved? Maybe the protests are all wet, but the snipers and the way the protesters were mistreated kinda rubs me the wrong way. What the hell did they intend to do with friggin' snipers? Is that the solution? Is there some scenario in which those snipers would shoot somebody? You know, Randy Weaver was a scofflaw and they sure had permission at Ruby Ridge to SHOOT ANY MALE INVOLVED WITH THE PROPERTY!

So, if they were prepared to shoot and miss the target and instead kill Weaver's wife, who started all this shit? Who railroaded the man by paying him to saw off a shotgun barrel? Then charge him for doing it because he wouldn't be a snitch for the Feds.

Anyway, right now, maybe he has not paid for his cows but those snipers hidden in the hills indicate the Feds think it's a damned serious business, and I can imagine some reason for why they would shoot a man for failure to pay fees, which is what it boils down to.

It just seems very similar to Janet Reno and Ilian Gonzales, and Ruby Rudge and Waco. None of that shit needed to go down. Machine guns, searching closets for a little boy? Tanks and CS gas and burning a compound to the ground....because of the"children".

It's all jack booted thugs, as near as I can see. I don't care if the guy stopped paying, the Federal Government shows up in combat gear and were observed targeting demonstrators, following them in their scopes and all it would take is a command and somebody dies.

If it has dragged on for 20 years, it could could stretch out a lot longer before they need to call in the stormtroopers.

Yeah, I give the guy with 140 years a little credit. I don't like government tactics with the combat troops. Sorry.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2014 03:10 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
It is all about stealing the land to put solar panels up . It involved Ried, a worthless piece of shit, and a few others in government that want to get rich and that rancher is in the way of them making more money. All about money , which is all about the government.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2014 08:21 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know. I look at the failure/refusal to pay the grazing fees as protest against changes the BLM was forced to impose due to the tortuous. That point seems to have gotten lost even in the daughters letter.

It would be nice if the release of water in California to benefit a fish while farms a communities dry up would get half as much attention.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 13, 2014 08:36 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
YES! Thank you.

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 05:11 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 06:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Obama isn't going to quit. He can't afford to let this guy win.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 08:43 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
How do we start a militia up in here?
Mark

--------------------

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 10:52 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Edit: This shit would NOT be happening if this family were anything but white.
Just putting it out there.

Hell no it wouldn't. They'd have killed him for resisting arrest a long time ago before the story had a chance to get any legs and we'd have never heard about it.

Law enforcement in that part of the country goes by the motto "if it's brown, it's down!".

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 01:52 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Cripes some of you ought to go read the 2 federal court cases.All available online.
The guy is a wacko and deadbeat.Even he admits he owes $300,000.A damn poor excuse for anybody but other wackos to rally around.
As to the 'solar conspiracy' theory,I can find nothing to support it except that any proposed site would be 225 miles away.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 05:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He may well be, and the solar angle could be bogus, but. I believe it and the tortoise concern, as well.

It's the Federal jack booted thugs that has me worried. And, don't tell me that part is a fabrication. It's not.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and as sure as night follows day, they will paint this rancher as a weirdo. The government isn't inclined to stick to the facts when they can make this guy out to be a deadbeat and other crimes.

[ April 14, 2014, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2014 05:20 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
No LB,I don't say that's a fabrication at all- except the 'sniper' part which I think is.
This guy is using our land and is not paying for it like others.if someone did that on my land he'd pay or I'd shoot his fucking cattle.
Unfortunately he reminds me of my brother-in-law who also wanted to use only the laws and parts of the Constitution that favored his personal needs,in his case it was refusing to pay the income tax,and I hope
Bundy gets the same reward-the right to have visitors at certain times during his stay in the hoosegow.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters