The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Missing airliner (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Missing airliner
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2014 09:27 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 18, 2014 09:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good work, Fred!

With the NSA monitoring this site, it won't be long until your info is on CNN.

I just cannot see the logic of turning south toward Antarctica? If it's pilot suicide, why not crash it right away instead of seven hours later?

Therefore my theory is still valid, posited days before the networks got ahold of it. Look for a landing in some remote third world location.

It's obvious that we are being spoon fed data for political reasons; the Malaysians don't want to look bad and incompetent, which they are. So, they contradict previous statements and reinforce their incompetence, which is what happens when you have your brother in law running various government agencies.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2014 10:11 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
lol Fred good one.
btw the Professor just passed way I think, for real?

[ March 18, 2014, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2014 11:36 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny thing this is brought up, I think I read in the professor's obit. that he was a pilot in WWII.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2014 05:56 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2014 08:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
New scary thought to ruin your day;

The plane is only half loaded with explosives and half with radioactive material. One big flying dirty bomb.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2014 08:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And limpdick Barry would never authorize shooting it down.

Weeze Fuked!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2014 03:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I can actually picture o bama deciding on whether or not to shoot it down and asking if the targeted city is in a red or blue state.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 07:36 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
If the satellite info just released today is accurate I think we can take solace in the fact the US efforts abandoned any theory or search other than leaving the Straits and heading south about day 3.
I suspect(hope)it's cause our 'capability' was above and beyond but HAD to remain secret.From the time they turned south I was confident the plane was wet.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 10:23 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
but why? Why would the pilots want to fly to their doom in the cold empty ocean in the middle of nowhere?

The only reason I can think of is to hide the data recorders from the world.

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 10:40 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Doubt anyone knows-but who says the pilots were flying it?
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 10:49 AM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If it was a hijack??? I stick with my original belief, Shoot Down & Cover Up. And for what its worth ohbamama found out after the fact.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 03:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible that the `debris` we're hearing about was planted ahead of time as a diversion before the fact and the plane is nowhere near the Indian Ocean ???
(Yeah, I've been know to have a big bowl of paranoid cynicism for breakfast.) [Eek!]

--------------------

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 03:08 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
One of the talking heads mentioned today that someone had to change the planes course, turned off the transponders. Who could have done that other than the pilots?

--------------------

jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 03:35 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I have heard, no one. And that "goodnight" comment keeps ringing in my ears. I find it very difficult to swallow that the crew shut down all tracking and then flew the thing into the drink. Mass murderers like to take credit for their fine work. I kinda like Prune Picker's theory. There's more to this than is ever going to meet the eye.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2014 07:04 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
One thing I heard the other night was the plane dropped to 12000 ft when it made the u turn. One guy was a 777 pilot and said, the plane couldn't have flown as far as they were looking down that low. It would've burnt more fuel and probably is on land somewhere before it hit the ocean.

So how did it make it way down to where the "wreckage" is and how did they confirm it by a simple satellite photo? Something ain't right.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2014 03:45 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen enough weird & crazy shit floating offshore in the Atlantic ocean to assume that there's plenty more weird & crazy shit floating around in the Indian ocean.

Just sayin', I ain't swallowing any 'satellite plane wreckage' info, yet...

Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2014 04:35 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm leaning more toward pilots than hijackers if the plane was dumped in the Indian Ocean.

Shit just is not adding up! Doesn't pass the giggle test.

However, that was cool in how they took the only set of tracking data and found a way to determine approximate position.

[ March 25, 2014, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Fur_n_Dirt ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2014 08:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a puzzle, start to finish. Nobody is playing straight. Presently, just about ANY explanation has not been totally discounted.

Suddenly, satellite data provides the definitive answer but for two weeks, Gee, they didn't see anything?

I don't know if we will ever know, but we better figure it out, at our peril.

The only thing I know for sure is; I will never consider flying Malaysian Airlines. Those people are incompetent. Criminally incompetent, if you ask me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2014 12:34 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I still believe that the gov'ts knew where it is. Perhaps from day one. Just don't want to disclose that info to the citizens who pay for it, national security you know, or don't want the muslims to lose face in front of the world.

--------------------

Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2014 02:40 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great , another freaking plane missing!

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2014 04:03 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I heard something about it. Same kind of situation as last time ?

[ December 28, 2014, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters