The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Missing airliner (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Missing airliner
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2014 10:51 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Fred wins-clearly aliens.aliens powered by lithium batteries.

[ March 14, 2014, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: DiYi ]

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2014 03:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The puzzle to my theory was, how to silence all those cell phones on board. The answer was provided today by the information that the plane climbed to about 45,000 feet. So, if the cockpit shut off the oxygen in the passenger cabin, they all would be passed out if not killed.

The problem at this point is according to data, the direction doesn't leave much room for a landing strip, it's all wide open ocean so once the fuel was exhausted they would crash in the middle of nowhere while dozens of ships and planes are looking for junk off of Viet Nam.

And, the authorities are not sharing much of what they know. Who knows why but one theory is they don't want to divulge their capabilities, and other petty reasons including being indifferent to U.S. assistance.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2014 04:26 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just my wild ass guess, The hijackers were radical al queda making a statement to Malaysia about ties to the west ala the Algerian refinery attack a couple of years ago. Maybe the target was the twin towers in Singapore except a Malaysian F-16 stuck a sidewinder or 2 into the 777 and ended the threat. All of Malaysia including Brunei had close ties to the U.S. & England, probably still do

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2014 05:29 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I punched the "add reply" too soon. Its not uncommon for multiple U.S. warships to be docked in Malaysian waters at anytime, so maybe one of them could have been the target of the hijacked 777 ?

--------------------
mike

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2014 04:22 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is on the ground in Pakistan or Iran waiting to be used against the USA, Israel or some soft target in Europe.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2014 06:03 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
"I think it is on the ground in Pakistan or Iran waiting to be used against the USA, Israel or some soft target in Europe."

This is, to me a frighteningly plausible theory. O2 shut off. Passengers go to sleep. Last known track of the plane was toward Pakistan or somewhere thereabouts. Plane landed. Passengers deplaned and "disposed of". Plane is now hidden and will suddenly appear just before being flown into a major metropolitan area full of explosives, or whatever. Everyone says the 9-11 attacks were "masterminded". Bullshit. The plan was insanely simple. All it took was coordination and planning with timing. This theory wouldn't be hard to pull off at all.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2014 07:29 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Scary theory Cdog...

However, I feel confident that if the plane hits US soil it will be shot down..

However, the other smaller countries might not be prepared for it!

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 15, 2014 09:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a good thing we are on top of this! I hope NSA is monitoring this site.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2014 03:54 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
I think Wolf Blitzer is behind this-despite having failed high school.
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2014 08:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Scary thought for the morning;

Plane is loaded with explosives.
Flies in under radar toward whatever target.
When it's finally detected, the hostages are allowed to make cell phone calls for help.
Governments have a pissing contest over jurisdiction.
No one wants to shoot down a plane load of hostages.
Pilot falsely claims "Don't shoot. We are over-powering the hijackers." Stall for time. Time equals distance to target.
Things happen really fast. Reactions don't happen fast enough.
Boom !!! Plane hits target. Biggest disaster since Obama got elected.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2014 08:34 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure who it was last night was on Judge Jeanine of Fox...I think it was some airline consultant, former pilot, I think.

He indicated that it would only take a couple of seconds for the cabin to be de-pressurized at 45,000 feet for all of the passengers to lose consciousness.

The longer this goes, the more I am convinced the damn Iranians are behind this.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2014 11:02 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn koko, you are evil!

--------------------

Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2014 01:22 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko that scenario has already taken place! Remember when the USS Vincennes shot an Airbus full of iranians out of the sky in the 80's? There were US warships in the area (Malaysia), heck 2 of our "bestest" destroyers are or were involved in the search for the missing Boeing 777. Maybe its a coincidence that terrorists seem to pick Boeing jetliners for their dirty deeds? Probably because airbus's are such a pile of shit, or their first attempt at kamakazi attacks using the A300 airbus was such a failure?

--------------------
mike

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 03:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is that it's a pretty safe bet that what we've seen so far is only act 1. Act 2 could be ugly.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 06:45 AM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, they are saying they think the plane flew below 5000 feet .. (good opportunity to avoid radar)

Looks pretty obvious to me; but I'm a little surprised the media is still pushing for a crash..

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 07:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No surprise, really.
The media either goes with a crash or terrorism.
Terrorism would make o bama and the muslims he supports look bad so a crash it is.

Somewhere..........D.B. Cooper must be having a beer going "Damn !!!"

[ March 17, 2014, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------

TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 11:39 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoever it was; Pilot, Co-Pilot, or other person(s) have no reason to disable the tracking devices to me other than to make it near impossible to find the jet. If they just wanted to disable the devices and crash in the ocean, they didn't have to do the disabling, unless they just wanted to make it a mystery that they crashed in the ocean. That bird could easily be on the ground getting loaded up with WMD's.
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 11:48 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
keep gettin' this sneakin' feelin' that we ain't gettin' the whole truth here...or is it just me?
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 11:54 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
what I do know, is that the longer this shit strings out, the more I hope it really WAS aliens!!!

An aircraft that can lift off with a laden weight of 750,000 lbs, and fly for 16hrs non-stop, can deliver ALOT of hate from a long way, away

This is not good...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 11:56 AM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
With the all seeing eyes in the sky...something should show up on the water...Unless it's on land safely. Pieces are seriously missing. We won't be told everything and the masses will stay more calm this way.
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 12:00 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Call me crazy, wouldn't blame you if you did. I'm starting to wonder if they don't make this shit up ? or certainly embelish the facts.

News media is big money ! read somewhere as an example even our friends @ Fox. IE: O'Rielly and Hannity make 20-25 million anually.

Ya don't suppose those boys could be bought off do ya ? BTW, I'm no fan of FOX anymore.

I might offend some. IMO Hannity is a pussy and O'Rielly is a aggorant prick ! Meygn is cute, but,they're all part of the problem..(edit) they know we tune in because of this=more money !

Just my Opinion fellers..Peace

[ March 17, 2014, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 01:05 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
just why should the pilot/co-pilot have the ability, while in flight, to disable any tracking devices of a civilian aircraft?

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 02:05 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good question TrnCo. My guess is whoever did it, obviously knew what they were doing. I'm sure the NSA is combing over every keyword search on the WWW for tips on who knew how to do it.
DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 02:47 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
What's funny is that anyone that gives a somewhat educated reason why it could still be mechanical failure is never on air again.No one wants to hear it.
So,like right now as I type this,there is a reluctance in the media to report they DON'T know when the failures started and the first one was not 'necessarily' before the 'goodnight'.
I believe the plane is very wet.

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2014 03:08 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my hypothesis is certainly gaining a lot of traction with the media today. Apparently they do monitor this site, or they6've hacked my computer because of all my rants about the gubmint on Facebook. Either way, now they need to give a passenger list to Publisher's Clearing House, or any of the umteen different credit card companies in the country. As a letter carrier, I can assure you those bastards can find you anywhere if they want to. I'm betting that Michigan Bulb Company knew Bin Laden's whereabouts long before the Marines did.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters