The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Missing airliner (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Missing airliner
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 10, 2014 07:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a theory. So far I have not seen or heard anybody speculate on my scenario.

Simple really. With or without assistance of the pilots. Let's say somebody takes control of the cockpit. I have no idea about specifics?

Okay, they put the plane into a steep dive which accounts for the confusion about data. Then, they skim the water way below any radar observation and land the plane at an airport, somewhere where there is almost no freedom of information. Southern China.

I don't know the purpose, but this would explain a total lack of a debris field, thus far.

Hey, could happen.

Bond. James Bond.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 02:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Quite plausible, actually.
How much heroin or cocaine would a plane that size be able to transport ???
Rush has often said "Follow the money and you'll find the answer". I think that it may apply in this case.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 06:38 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was blown up, but nobody seems to know what happened yet. There is for sure though, a whole lot of money and time being spent looking for it.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 06:44 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Would really like to know what navies had ships in the area.Undoubtedly there were some and the truth lies with their radar.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 07:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah but, what's the horizon, like eleven miles? I mean, I can see San Clemente from Dana Point but that's because it sticks up out of the water a couple hundred feet. And, what might be happening on the other side of the island, might as well not exist.

There are ways to punch holes in my theory but with 40 ships and 34 aircraft in the area, no trace?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 07:56 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't make much sense, but don't rule out that the they already know what happened, but don't want to tell the media just yet. Or haven't got their story straight.

Yea, tin foil hat, black helicopter theories. [Smile]

--------------------

DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 08:33 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
LB,
Think the 'new' radar like the British recently deployed is like 300 miles but yeh,still a lot of water out there.

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 09:37 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm goin' with aliens...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 09:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not really buying the all seeing tech. angle. First, you have to turn it on and second, you need to have assets in the general area. And, if you are dependent on satellite surveillance, well, (woosh) and then it's gone until next pass, and those puppies move fast, but still?

I meant optical line of sight on the curvature of the earth, anyway, not what radar, (which they didn't actually have) can theoretically do.

Interesting that they I.D.'ed the two Iranians with the stolen passports. Of course, with help from the kid's mom, who was expecting her son somewhere in Europe, I think Netherlands? But still, kind of reinforces all the chatter about pervasive surveillance. We can't get away with picking our nose without some government agency recording it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 10:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
this just in:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/11/missing-malaysia-airliner-tracked-hundreds-of-miles-off-course-after-transponder-switch-off/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DiYi
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 12:14 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Could it be Bush's fault?
Fur_n_Dirt
So. Ariz. Zone Tech. Expert
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 12:52 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
from cnn

"Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was hundreds of miles off course, traveling in the opposite direction from its original destination and had stopped sending identifying transponder codes before it disappeared, a senior Malaysian Air Force official told CNN Tuesday."

I think I'm going to check Ebay for a boeing 777 for sale..

--------------------
--- It's all simple if you know what you are doing ---

Posts: 437 | From: Tucson | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 01:40 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe they just decided to take the scenic route. LB you may have figured it out.

What is the going price for a "used" triple 7 on e-bay?

And I though the dissapearing stuff only happened in the Bermuda or Devils triangle.

[ March 11, 2014, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 02:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What seems very curious to me, at this point is why did the authorities direct the search to the last point on the planned flightpath? When, it now is admitted that they, (in fact) tracked the plane for a couple hundred miles after the transponder was shut off?

Why pointlessly search the area and waste everybody's time when they knew very early that the friggin' plane was somewhere else? Maybe they didn't know where the plane actually WAS, but they knew it was a long ways from where they sent dozens of search and rescue ships and planes.

Somebody needs to press for an explanation. Why the games?

And, why pray tell, did they mysteriously confess the misdirection and tracking, AFTER I POSED THE QUESTION, GOT EVERYBODY PONDERING IT, AND FORCED THEIR HAND?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 11, 2014, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 02:43 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I really didn't know that you had that much clout. I am impressed. Perhaps you and Trey Gowdy should team up and run for Pres and VP.

git er dun

[ March 11, 2014, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: DanS ]

--------------------

TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 02:45 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
If the plane didn't have a severe and quick catastrophic event, and instead got taken over and simply flown off course to some unknown destination, did all the passengers also have their phones confiscated before hand? Seems like someone on board would notice that they were "off course" and then gotten a signal out to someone saying "help, something's not right."
Strange and getting stranger by the day..

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 05:05 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like someone found the "off" button to the transponder codes..

They will definitely make a freakin movie from this one!

Dan, I don't know how much a used 777 is, but do you really want one with a bunch of shit stains on the seats?

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 05:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, besides the transponder, there is a GPS type device that is in constant contact with computers on the ground which monitors everything relating to performance, speed and direction. I have heard reports that this device was also disabled, not sure if codes are involved but it would take someone knowledgable to deactivate it, since lay people might have only heard of transponders?

So, maybe a pilot or someone that has done their homework, not just a casual impulsive terrorist.

There is the question of the total silence of cell phone activity. How do you persuade 238 people to not make a phone call during the turn around, not to mention whatever happened if the plane descended below radar?

Is there some type of portable device that jambs cell phones inside a plane cabin? Something that would not be suspected by security personnel?

Strange event.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: the Russians used some type of gas in the opera house situation a few years ago, introduced into the ventilation system and knocked everybody out.

[ March 11, 2014, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 08:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
To quote the words of Fudd, the philosopher,
"Somethin screwy's going on here."

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2014 10:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Frank will drop in and tell us what really happened? He's like that guy Snowden, knows everything, Black Ops stuff.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Fur_n_Dirt
Member # 4467

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2014 03:06 PM      Profile for Fur_n_Dirt   Email Fur_n_Dirt         Edit/Delete Post 
Its official; what a cluster fuck!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted March 13, 2014 04:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and this is what happens when you hire your brother in law to be minister in charge of military, and/or civilian, and virtually every position of authority. I wonder if they are aware that they look like bumbling idiots?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2014 05:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting report latest from U.S. sources that the plane may have flown for 5 hours after the transponder was MANUALLY turned off. Not because of a catastrophic failure. This is on the Kelly File, right now. My theory is still holding up.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2014 07:29 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
It was hijacked, it crashed; possibly a new unknown weapon used by a new start up terrorist organization? Based on what we DO know, it could be any of the above..... or something else! The fascinating thing to me is the fascination with the story. I am not trying to make light of the fact that several hundred people may have perished, but then again that doesn't seem to be part of the story line either. To me it is more of an angst felt by a populous that isn't already being shown computer animated reenactments of the planes fate; or prime time interviews with survivors or families of dead victims. How could we not know? They should already be casting roles for the made for tv movie about this. Surely there has to at least be a fuzzy cell phone video going viral on youtube!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2014 03:55 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
^^^sobering truth^^^
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters