The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Another Situation For You Guys: TeenBoy Shot by Police (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Another Situation For You Guys: TeenBoy Shot by Police
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 12:31 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, whats the deal with Whitecastle, is that some kinda hamburger chain ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 02:02 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. They sell small, square hamburgers. If you eat there make sure you have a bathroom close by. [Big Grin]

[ April 17, 2010, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: 4949shooter ]

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 02:50 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I assumed they might be some kinda chain, anyway I spotted some in the frozen section while grocery shopping and thought I'd try 'em as a snack. Wow ! what a gut bomb [Eek!]

It doesnt sound like the restaurant variety is any better !

[ April 17, 2010, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 03:26 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite burger dump in Okie land is Ron's. No trip to OKC is complete without a Ron's sausage chili burger and fried okra.

That's some goooooooood shit!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 04:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
FRIED OKRA? Gooey green slimy snot! Dave, I'm finally shaking my head wit you! I'd sooner eat liver & onions or fried oysters, and I won't (and shushi) eat any of that shit. And, that's what it is.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31327 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 04:51 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard;
You're making me hungry!!!

(You probably don't want to know that I have bobcat in the crock pot right now) [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 05:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No objections on bobcat. It's pretty good, actually.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 10 posted April 17, 2010 05:16 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Not liking fried okra is sacrilege!!!!!

Oh man, my Gramma used to send us boys out to cut(you don't pick okra)a bunch of okra for the frying pan! Not a fan of it boiled like some of these Northern folk like to do! That does make it slimmy.

Edit: I've tried eating lots of critters over the years but never a bobcat... I eat at a oriental place every now and then that might be about the same!!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Nikonut [Wink]

[ April 17, 2010, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Nikonut ]

IP: Logged
Kelly Jackson
SECOND PLACE/GARTH BROOKS LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 977

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 09:21 PM      Profile for Kelly Jackson   Email Kelly Jackson         Edit/Delete Post 
Fried Okra is food for the gods LB.

Boiled its some nasty shit.

You still got that coon in the backyard??

Posts: 997 | From: Comanche OK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2010 09:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Rocky eats everything from left over burrito½ to chicken bones. When it was raining last week, he was under my BBQ cover. I know because he kinda rearranged stuff, pushed it out of his way to get comfy. He's healthy, judging by the size of the evidence he leaves behind.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters