The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Redfrog joins us? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Redfrog joins us?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 08:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look Mule, I didn't mean for that to get out on the Board, I was hoping nobody saw it because nothing is for sure. We're just talking right now. But, nobody will be excluded, except a handfull of mods, so it might be a good thing. I haven't said yes and I haven't said no. That's all I can tell you right now.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spawn
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3073

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 08:52 PM      Profile for Spawn           Edit/Delete Post 
Bwahahhah!
Posts: 24 | From: Hell | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:02 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I know I'm gonna regret this... where is this Blob place?

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:06 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:08 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
OK, how much is one share of this new corporation going to cost?

Don't get me wrong, I not looking to buy one.

IP: Logged
Cranky Farmer
Member # 3029

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:10 PM      Profile for Cranky Farmer   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What merger?

--------------------
~Heath

Posts: 68 | From: SoCal | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2008 09:59 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I see the Frogfather left without fixing that bogus PM link or answering any questions about that 501(c)(3) non profit status they say they have.

Probably gone home to work on his giveashitter.

So here's a new question. A 501(c)(3) non profit company cannot personally benefit the officers according to the tax law.

So when Redfrog (a Fox Pro distributor) banishes Minaska from PM, doesn't that help his sales a little? Cuttin' out the competition maybe?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Okanagan
Budding Spin Doctor
Member # 870

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 08:25 AM      Profile for Okanagan           Edit/Delete Post 
Semp says, "So when Redfrog (a Fox Pro distributor) banishes Minaska from PM, doesn't that help his sales a little? Cuttin' out the competition maybe?"

You've nailed the built in conflict of interest that drives the place. Our name calling etc. is fringe entertainment.

For any independent media outlet to be controlled by one advertiser is a recipe for disaster IMO. There is no other way to define PM when about half of the moderators are openly on the FP masthead also, no matter how much Frogspro denies that his band only plays one note.

As I've said, it would be like Outdoor Life having half of its masthead editors and writers on Remington's payroll also, and then use the entire magazine to pump Remington and diss competitors, even the ones who pay to advertise there!

There is going to be more knifing behind the scenes and power struggle for control. Unless there are some foundational changes, I'd expect the place to eventually implode, or maybe only diminish into a site that exists to promote mainly one product, FP.

The 501 (c) 3 question adds another layer, a serious one.

Frogspro sure has gone quiet.

[ August 13, 2008, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Okanagan ]

Posts: 269 | From: 49th Parrallel | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
browning204
Member # 821

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 09:31 AM      Profile for browning204           Edit/Delete Post 
He is quiet because he is thinkin of the next stink sausage that he can drop into here.

Wait, there will ne more drama from the North.
ThAts all he is really good for.

Posts: 167 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 02:38 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=52902635&an=0&page=0#52902635

Redfrog, your motivation for entering the lion's den , so to speak, as you explained in the linked post was admirable. Please feel free to post questions and comments about predator calling in the Predator forum. Please stay on topic.
Discussion of topics of a personal nature should be posted in the Members forum.
I will look forward to discussing predator calling with you soon.

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 02:53 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Rich. The professor Vs the frog.

The sniper..

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 03:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
#3, this is #2. My goodness, where are your manors? You are not welcoming and friendly, as usual, which puzzles me? Did you forget that we have an opening for a #1? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you, bad boy!

Kumbaya, LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 03:39 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Rich....your pissin' in the wind my friend. You've seen his hand tipped in the last 8 pages of this nonsense,and none of it pretains to hunting coyotes,nor will it I suspect. Do you seriously think he is that knowledgable on the subject to begin with?
My bullshit buzzer went off on him a long time ago; all hat,and no cowboy to my mind....but, thats just one mans opinion? We will see if he engages the question you posed to him back at the beginning, but usually when a man doesn't know the answer, they will.......well; do what he's doing.
Hang in there Rich, but I think we know the outcome of this daisy chain.

Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 04:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty; Trust me on this one thing - you don't want to go there!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 04:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, Vic? Are you guys judging him too harshly? So what, if he doesn't have the knowledge and talent that you possess? Few do. Are we less gifted folks not entitled to draw a breath on this planet? I'm just saying.... [Wink]

edit: what can I do to appear more sincere? Help me out, peeps!

Good hunting. LB

[ August 13, 2008, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 08:36 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
edit: what can I do to appear more sincere? Help me out, peeps
Send him a patch!

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Scott F.
Member # 1961

Icon 1 posted August 13, 2008 09:05 PM      Profile for Scott F.   Email Scott F.         Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha

--------------------
-Scott

Posts: 113 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 11:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just approved a few registrations with familiar names.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 12:53 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
controversy is good for business, huh
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 01:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I provide a service, Dan. With zero compensation, virtually no credit, lots of blame, and the controversy is strictly for it's entertainment value.

Enjoy. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

George Ackley
Member # 898

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 01:43 PM      Profile for George Ackley   Email George Ackley         Edit/Delete Post 
Send him a patch LMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | From: PHILA . PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 02:27 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Smithers owes me a patch. Leonard owes me a bunch of patches. I have yet to see one. I think they are mythical things... don't actually exist.
OOOOOOOH! I get it now.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Chiggins,

You mean virtual, like your urban coyote hunting abilities? You didn't get your patch? I sent it to your email address, so it was probably deleted as spam.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 02:39 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They do in fact exist,I have one and would be glad to transfer ownership to you(although I'll have to find something else to put over my eye when playing pirates)If I make it home before the meeting tonight I'll bring it.They are good for any number of things.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2008 02:55 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, if my spam filter worked I would never have read your last post.
Paul, bring it to the meeting tonite. I'll take photos of it and post them on the Sasquatch forum.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters