The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Redfrog joins us? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Author Topic: Redfrog joins us?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 10, 2008 10:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what he has to say, but it is incredibly nervy, being as there are a number of refugees here, banned from PM, including myself.

Okay, let's find out.

Welcome to the New Huntmasters, Redfrog.

Good hunting. LB

[ August 10, 2008, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Redfrog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 10:40 AM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Leonard.

Wow this place looks different from in here. [Eek!]

I expected more rocking chairs. [Wink]

Sure is quiet here Sunday mornings.

I have to admit this feels a little odd. Didja ever walk into a place and it feels like everyone is watching you?? Spooky!

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posts: 31 | From: Alberta | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 10:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, of course. More rocking chairs. (polite chuckle)

And, so. What rocks your world this morning? Do you have something to share, with the unworthy?

Good hunting. LB

clever sig line, btw

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

RagnCajn
ADDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 11:07 AM      Profile for RagnCajn   Email RagnCajn         Edit/Delete Post 
My last safe Haven has been compromised.
Posts: 362 | From: Shreveport LA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 13 posted August 10, 2008 11:08 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 11:23 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Kinda like Pee Wee Herman in a biker bar. [Wink]

Blending the two will either make things better, or much, much worse. Do we start this off with the group hug now, or wait until people start throwing those rocking chairs?

Oh, almost forgot, welcome Redfrog. I'm genuinely glad to see people trying to get along.

[ August 10, 2008, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 11:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just nosing around over there for a couple minutes, saw nothing that would offer a hint as to the reason for this sudden chummyness. But, in fairness, I'm here, we're here, you have the floor............

Oh, btw, I saw a post over there by Randy Black and his sig line has a pic of the famous HM coyote, only reversed. They tried using it before, many years ago, and were a little peeved when they were asked to take it down. Whatever?

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 12:11 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm!
I'm not sure who you are referring to by "unworthy".

I mentioned the rocking chairs, because it seems like most if not all of the veteran and venerable callers that hang here do not hunt this time of year. Makes sense that they would be sitting around, rockin' in talkin'.

I don't hunt much this time of year either, too dang hot. Supposed to be 78F today. [Eek!]

Randy, I hope you are done that list of chores I gave you [Big Grin]

First time I've seen Krusty speechless. [Smile]

The real reason I registered here is because someone took my name in vain, over there at Predator Humpster, and I didn't want it to become a fad. [Big Grin]

--------------------
."Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 01:31 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Cdog911, thanks for the welcome.

I don't know about the blending or hugging stuff, but it sure wouldn't hurt to try to get along.

I didn't really come here to talk about PM, or HM or any other board. They all have a following and as long as everyone ends up where they want to be, then life is good.

I've never thought this was a "bad" place. Everyone needs to color outside the lines sometimes. HM allows that. Predator Masters expects posters to color within the lines, no big deal. Hell there's even a board now where you can tear up your coloring book, spit at the hall monitor and moon them on your way out. [Confused]

It's just the internet.

If you don't like someplace why keep trying to go there? You likely won't be happy when you get there.

If you don't like someone, do you think he gives a ratsass about your opinion of him? Or anything else you might say?

So the thing is, those of you who hate my guts will continue to say and do what ever cranks your tractor. Nothing I say will change that. I won't try to tell you what a great guy I am.

But if you want to talk hunting or calling predators then bring it on. I didn't come here with my Dick in my hand looking for a pissing match.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 01:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, all you had in mind was a preemptive strike? I vet every registration personally, so I would look very closely before approving a bogus redfrog application. And, if it somehow fooled me, I'll make it right. Yeah, we may color outside the lines, but the inmates aren't running the asylum, yet.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 02:09 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I was more than a little surprised when
I got the approval email.

I didn't come here to tell you what's "wrong" with your board. Not my business how you run it.

No one forced me to register or post.

I knocked, you opened the door. Nothing more to it than that. I can leave anytime or you could cancel my dance card. If either happened, I can guarantee I won't be running around the net whining about it or trashing you. [Big Grin]

BTW, for what it's worth I'll back what Randy said. We have never received intel from you on anything.

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:05 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
How many people have you banned for talking shit about you on other boards thus far?

I have nothing against you except for the fact that you are a bag of douche, Canadian, and act like a little bitch on your "home" board. Otherwise I find you enthralling!

If it is really Redfrog I will eat the next coyote I shoot...

IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:16 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Redfrog croaked: "The real reason I registered here is because someone took my name in vain, over there at Predator Humpster, and I didn't want it to become a fad."

Let me get this straight.

Someone talked shit about you at PredatorMonsters so you figured you would come here and deal with it???

Did you try dealing with it there?

Just curious.

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:31 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
LB, set my GD sig line back to what it should be or I am gonna sue the ass off of this whole crappin' place!!! [Big Grin]

(I read "crappin" on another site and have taken it under my wing to nurture and care for it.)

[ August 10, 2008, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: smithers ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
got a heads up, this has been noticed by the Blob. They fear Redfrog will have his way with me, or maybe it ain't really him? If he intends to have his way with me, since I'm old and wrinkled and getting soft, etc. etc., that is unlikely. Hell, I don't even know the man, or what he's done? I let him in here didn't I? Even surprised him. I know a lot of people don't like him? Believe it or not, some people can't stand my guts, so wtf?

I accept his explain, he doesn't want somebody else using his name. But, the Predator Morons will probably have a cow because of this development, so, as Martha might say; "It's a good thing."

Good hunting. EL BEE

edit: smithers, you are serving a 48 hour mini time out for being a bitch. I will allow you to change your sig tomorrow, if I think of it. If I forget, remind me, okay?

[ August 10, 2008, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:42 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I really love you guys! Really!
[Big Grin] Leonard, did you really do that? That is hilarious [Big Grin]

So Smithers, how are the anger management classes going?

Redfrog
Member # 3068

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:42 PM      Profile for Redfrog   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Those horrible names and the nasty stuff would matter if I cared about what you thought of me, but I don't.

If there was any truth to what you spew, I guess you would be getting the email now.

Smithers, it really won't matter what I say, you won't believe it.
There's just one thing I want to know from you, will there be video of you eating the next coyote you shoot? or was that just the keyboard clacking? BTW I'll buy a beer to wash it down. [Big Grin]

Mule I don't know who you are and it really doesn't matter.
No offense intended, but no you don't have it straight.
People been talking shit and sniping at me on the net for years. I have no illusions about that changing any time soon. I only get concerned when I care about the person's opinion of me. So far that hasn't
been the case.

As I said I didn't come here looking for a pissing match, I didn't come here to enlist help to defend my honor. I came here to talk about predator hunting and maybe color outside the lines. I can't post if I don't register. LB allowed me to register and here I am.

I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me, so why would I care what you think of me?

Do you call coyotes?? Any luck? Best year, biggest coyote? Best stand?

--------------------

Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 04:50 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Leonard,

Instead of being a "ADMINISTRATIVE CHEERLEADER" can I be a Signature Line Modifier?

That sounds like a lot more fun!

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 05:01 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Being called a Canadian is a humbling experience!

quote:
edit: smithers, you are serving a 48 hour mini time out for being a bitch. I will allow you to change your sig tomorrow, if I think of it. If I forget, remind me, okay?
Nevermind... I think I like it. XOXO...

quote:
So Smithers, how are the anger management classes going?
Anger? I don't get angry. This is all in fun, you know, like dental visits and colonoscopies... [Big Grin]
I razzed your callin' buddy and now I'm gettin' tarred and feathered over here.

Rich Higgins
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 05:55 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Do you call coyotes?? Any luck? Best year, biggest coyote? Best stand?

I got out of my rocker yesterday morning and called in this old boy. Not fifty pounds but mature. Summer slick and came in with enthusiasm.
 -

J. Piatt
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 06:15 PM      Profile for J. Piatt           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shitt Higgins.....LOL

What is that thing behind you?

JD

Posts: 35 | From: ohio | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 06:24 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Your a saint Higgins; no telling how many toddlers you have saved, by slaying that nasty, urban coyote. It most likely had been called many times,only to be allowed egress from the stand,thus turning it into a possible maneater. Your doing gawds work man....carry on!
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 06:33 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Frog,

I asked you two simple questions.

Legitimate questions

Yet you won't answer them

And you deflect by asking me questions.

Fine I'll answer yours then you answer mine..OK?

"Do you call coyotes?? Any luck? Best year, biggest coyote? Best stand?"

Do I call coyotes? Only if I have extra minutes on my cell phone. And what is a coyote? Never seen one.

Any luck? Yep all bad.

Best year? 1776

Biggest coyote? Again I ask. What is a coyote?

Best stand? All of the one nighters

There..I have answered your questions.

Now answer mine

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 06:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn it, Vic! You beat me to it! I was just going to thank Rich fer protectin' th chillins from being dragged off to a grisley and certain death. Where was that troll hiding, Rich? Top of the slide? Under the bridge?

Them urban yotes are too easy! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2008 06:55 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
A forensic examination will show, from evidence of that severly broken left hind leg, Professor Higgins shot that poor bastard in the ass, as it was climbing over that chain link fence.

"Urban coyotes bite kids, they always bite"

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters