The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » Were baaack !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Were baaack !
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2018 10:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Back in paradise after two days in the valley of the Sun for my annual poke prod and scan All clear still cancer free ! Why do people in population centers drive like complete assholes? Sure glad to be home where a traffic jam is another car in front of me waiting on the train to pass! The scariest place to drive down there is a market parking lot ,they think its a grand prix !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2018 10:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Great news !!!!
Grab a pine tree to dance with & pretend it's me.
You can even lead. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 26, 2018 11:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, Paul! Glad to hear it. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31269 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2018 03:50 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to hear that Paul. Thanks!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2018 05:54 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastical!

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2018 08:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to say this, Phoenix, (the Land of the White Pick Up Truck) is full of uncourteous drivers, and some of them even drive SUV's. Maybe it's the license plate? OF COURSE, IT'S THE LICENSE PLATE! No, it's more like Oklahoma City on a Saturday night, but they're all drunk! Phoenix drivers have no excuse.
End of rant, (don't get me started on Oregon drivers vs a CA plate)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31269 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters