The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Firearms forum   » The scope you use for coyotes (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: The scope you use for coyotes
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2018 05:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember once. At night, walking out, suddenly something latched on to my boot. Kinda scared me. I'm shaking my leg and here I have a little pup coyote with a good bite right across the laces and he would not let go! Yeah, I stomped him. He had no more than a 4 inch tail, I'd guess size about like a 6 week old kitten, more or less. Never did figure that one out?

BIG MEANIE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2018 06:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Did the tail have the white tip for the extra points ?????
I've never figured that one out, either.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2018 01:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
At one time, like 40 years ago, a white tip was kinda rare except along the border. I don't know if they are suddenly more common, or people are noticing them more than they used to? But, they aren't ultra rare and they seem to pop up just about anywhere? That was Brent Rueb that wanted to award more points in the St Francis Hunt. He changed his mind under pressure.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted June 07, 2018 06:15 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I mostly hunt woods with a shotgun. But when I use a rifle its a Colt M4 with a low end Vortex 2x7.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters