The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Another Ebony Screamer..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Ebony Screamer..
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2017 03:05 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
...basically the same as the other ones I posted, so...the point is probably moot.
Mark

[IMG]  - 20170219_163543 by Lonehowl, on Flickr[/IMG]

[ February 21, 2017, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2017 08:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not to tell you how to do your (excellent) craft but a couple of thin silver bands with a crushed turquoise inlay would look really sharp on that call.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 22, 2017 05:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that would really charm, I mean impress those coyotes!
Gilding the lily. Form follows function. But, good suggestion.
Just kidding.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 08:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, maybe your granola munching dreadlocked hippy Calif. coyotes are impressed by bland production calls but our Arizona coyotes appreciate the finer things in life & what we use to kill 'em with.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 10:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Someday, you may regret saying that, and it will be your local fanboys that will administer the shaming.

Last I heard, Arizona came in second to Texas in the squeaky brakes calling in coyotes category. <shrug> me? I wouldn't know?

Right now, I suddenly see an opportunity . I'm going to buy a bunch of ebony hand calls and dress them up with rhinestones, then set up a table in the parking lot outside of Cabelas in Glendale....and easily double my money!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Rhinestones ?????

[Eek!]

Sounds like something 'straight outta Compton'.

Nothing less than cubic zicornica in Glendale.

[Cool]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha

You misspelled "zirconia", what a goober!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here's the main thing: they would obviously be thinking they are getting a super deal! Especially if I have a card on the table saying "inlayed with genuine dimonds"

[ February 22, 2017, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2017 11:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If that's the worst mistake I make all week I'll consider the week a total success.

[Razz]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters