The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Couple distress calls...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Couple distress calls...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2017 04:56 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
...I turned up this afternoon.
Wild cherry and some ebony.
Mark

[IMG]  - 003 by Lonehowl, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]  - 005 by Lonehowl, on Flickr[/IMG]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2017 05:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice !!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2017 02:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lone Howl, you know this forum on this Board is available at your convenience, any way you choose to use it.

I know that you have listed a number of calls in the past and I always wondered how much you were asking?

You don't have to list the price, it's your option, of course. But, you may list the price if you didn't know?

You know, old Rich Cronk (RIP) used to list a few calls now and then, and howlers from time to time and he always showed the price.

Anyway, it's up to you.

Question: do they usually sell for you in a timely manor? Do you advertise elsewhere? Mostly online?

You can answer or you don't have to, or you could reply via email if you like. At least this brings it to the top for ya.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 30, 2017, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2017 04:13 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
As always LH, well done!
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2017 08:05 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks fellas....Leonard thanks... yes, I do sell pretty much all of them, mostly fast I guess? I sell a lot of them, in flurries during certain times of the year, mostly spring thru summer. I plop a few on Ebay for kicks, and get a lot of orders for every one I put up on there. I post on a couple other boards here and there as well as sell in a couple local shops.
I also sell a lot of turkey calls, crow calls etc. It's just a sick little hobby. For the last 3 years or so I have not had a lot of time to devote to it all, but I still make and sell quite a bit.

I post them here mostly for fun. I don't price them cause I feel most guys here use Ecallers for most of thier hunting and really aren't interested anyways. I just do it to help add something to the board mostly.
Mark

Edit: Threw them on my website for sale [Smile]

[ January 30, 2017, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2017 03:14 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I think those calls are first class.That ebony was one of my favorite, though expensive, woods to make calls with although a bit brittle and prone to shattering if you happen to let your tools get even a little dull. Back then at 80 bucks for a foot of it I tried to make as many as I could out of it. Beautiful wood.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2017 03:16 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I used to take guys out and call them up some coyotes and give them the call I was using so they new it was one that actually called in a coyote. Lot's of fond memories there.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters