The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » Total silence from FOXPRO?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Total silence from FOXPRO?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 18, 2007 09:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Subject: forum registration
Date: 12/14/2007 1:39:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Reply To:
To: foxpro@acsworld.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)
Internet Address Card Attached

Hey Mike,

I have attempted to register on your message board a couple times now. The first time, I contacted the sales email and they said to try again because the system had been down. Okay, whatever?

So, I tried it again and got the auto response again, but nothing from the "administrator" so I can't log on.

If you have somebody cherry picking who is allowed to register, that's shameful. I allow anybody that wants, to post messages on Huntmasters, even Bill Martz, and including you. So, what gives? All I want to do is congratulate my buddy Vic Carlson on his success in the contest.

Regards.....Leonard

Subject: registration
Date: 12/17/2007 10:23:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
Reply To:
To: sales@gofoxpro.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)
Internet Address Card Attached

Hello,

This is the second time I attempted to register. I wrote and was told to try again, there might have been a system problem, previously? Now, I have to consider that I am being deliberately excluded? What's the problem? LB

[ December 18, 2007, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31485 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 02:15 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Leonard...thanks for the thoughts, your gonna have to congratulate me here, and that will be fine. Im having the same luck as you, in attempting to get a response from them concerning my caller, Ive sent a half dozen e mails and not getting any response?
Hope all is well with you my friend, have a nice Christmas, you staying home, or going on a road trip?

Posts: 1631 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brad Norman
Okie Dokie
Member # 234

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 02:38 PM      Profile for Brad Norman   Email Brad Norman         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, you should check with 3 Toes...maybe he can get you logged in?
Posts: 298 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2007 07:13 PM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Try mike@gofoxpro.com

Anything else is probably just going to whoever runs the server.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters