The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » I am here to help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am here to help
TheDuckMaster
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2015 05:18 PM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
I am sorry I have not posted in years, been a little laid up with more surgeries. So I am back and willing to advise (if you take it) on any predator hunting or trapping advise this 6 decade old mind can muster. You may email me at duckmaster@mchsi.com if you like and Ill see what I can do.

I know a little bit about shooting also as I was a sniper in the last days of Vietnam. I will not talk about it though so please dont ask. And don't say "Thank-you for your service"

What I don't know ill make it up..... No way guys and gals, Ill promise I WILL treat you like my grandson's and give you the facts as I have learned.

I have hip surgery in early May so Ill need something to keep me busy, so let me amswer your questions. If I don't respond right away its probably drugs YIPEEE!!! OXYCONE

My first name is Lawrence or Larry or &^^))^ if you like. My last name is Sills. Ive lead a good life out of doors and still trap and call when my health allows.

Fact is boys and girls calling isnt hard if you can find the critters. But one thing for certain none of them can fly!

Thanks and best to all of you

[ April 22, 2015, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: TheDuckMaster ]

--------------------
Raisin and Prune pro staffer and part time toilet bowl cleaner

Posts: 15 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2015 08:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back !!!!

Ok......I have a question;
I don't understand women...............?????

[Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
3 Toes
El Guapo
Member # 1327

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2015 03:41 AM      Profile for 3 Toes           Edit/Delete Post 
Wolves fly in our county.

Everybody claims they see them, but they never leave any tracks.

--------------------
Violence may not be the best option....
But it is still an option.

Posts: 1034 | From: out yonder | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
TheDuckMaster
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4345

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2015 07:12 AM      Profile for TheDuckMaster   Author's Homepage   Email TheDuckMaster         Edit/Delete Post 
Kokopelli - I have heard..to understand women you must have a penis tuck! Commonly referred to as a Bruce Jenner

3-Toes - Wolfe Air Aviation, the leader in cinema aviation so I agree!

--------------------
Raisin and Prune pro staffer and part time toilet bowl cleaner

Posts: 15 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2015 08:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Guess I'm gonna die not understanding women then.

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2015 07:20 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back DM, I was wondering what happened to you.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters