The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » BUY, SELL, TRADE   » Here ya go

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here ya go
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted December 11, 2016 03:59 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup the Fort is up for sale.
2 1/2 acres with a two storey building with 1 two room apt.,1 three room apt., 2 studio apt's and 1 storage room next to a 20x20 cement vault upstairs.
downstairs is a 35x70 great room,1 studio apt. and 2 bedrooms,1 utility rm. and the 20x20 vault .
17 unit RV park and 3 differant storage units.
1 is cement floored and has two garage doors and 30?x 100 the other#2 is 30x 100 with ,if I remember right 6 or 7 single units with wood floors and the last one is 30 x 50 wood floor 2 doors single unit.
This is the old Kennicot Copper main office for the Ruth mine that was moved down from Old Ruth down to New Ruth like in the 50's.There is a big hole in the ground where it used to be. It is actually a hysterical,historical, building.
Of course it needs money thrown at it and really has potential for making one money if that was the plan.
The late wife and I got it because she was an artist and besides painting etc had a good porcelian doll buisness.So it fit what we wanted til she up and died on me.
I never did anything with it except let my friends use the storage units, so they would keep an eye on the place while I was working out of town.
The RV park was going to be for use by hunters but I never bothered with it so it is in disrepair.
It's old and does need money thrown at it to make it profitable but I wasn't interested after the wife died. My hobbies don't include making money,I like the isolation. It is 31/2 hours to 4 hours to the closest China-Mart.A little remote.
If you do a google earth for it it is the brown roofed building on Main st. between the community center and fire station and the little park on the west side of Main st.
The storage units are the white buildings to the west of the building.
We want 150,000 for it but that is negotiable.
If you like small town,200- people with one remaining bar, and lots of open land to play on and are young enough to be ambitiouse enough to want to make a go of it.This place really does have potential.
Ely,itself is like 5 miles east of Ruth with food gas brothels hotels and some pretty nice people in it.
It is cold in the winter but never really gets to 100, more like 80's in the summer.
Anyways if you are interested look it up on google earth and pm me. Did I mention the hunting?
The hunting is pretty good for coyotes, cats,big and small, some red fox, mule deer, Rocky Mtn elk, and antelope.Fishing in the nearby resevoirs(ponds) is first class with 16-18 bows and browns being pretty typical.
Anyways that's it in a nutshell.The place is just toooo big for Jane and I and the title is clear.
There ya go.....Walt

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 639 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 11, 2016 06:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THERE YA GO, WALT

Hope you get some action!
Dave, for one is always looking for a little more room to expand his Goat Ranch business.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 6 posted December 12, 2016 07:22 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the plug. LB, I'll have to pass though. The Goat ranchin' business ain't that good.

Best of luck to ya Walt.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters