The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » BUY, SELL, TRADE   » BUSHNELL AR/223

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BUSHNELL AR/223
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2016 12:54 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
This scope is new. I wound up using a red dot instead so this is for sale. Comes with a PEPR mount. Make offer. The Sun Optics scope I'll throw in for free.

-

[ May 24, 2016, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2016 10:36 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks to be the Bushnell AR optic to my eye, I can't find a Burris that looks like the one you have pictured. Maybe Im all fucked up as to brands?
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted May 24, 2016 06:23 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
AZ, you're right. I just looked at the box the scope came in and it is a Bushnell. My apologies. I'll edit the heading to get it right.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters