The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » ....and the children shall lead us

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ....and the children shall lead us
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 17, 2019 08:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here we go. More environmental gobbledegook and fake statistics that prove we are headed for a global disaster. In a way, you have to feel sorry for these kids that swallow this spoon fed propaganda. They can't prove any of it, yet drone on about species extinction and as if humans had the capacity to alter the climate. I have never understood what there is to gain by all the extreme policies, forcing the whole world to comply and spend $Trillions of dollars in a useless effort to change the climate. It's so incredibly stupid and there is a good portion of the population that accept this trash as the revealed truth. When it is nothing of the sort! They lie! But why are they so dedicated to do something that will accomplish nothing? Humans are manipulated so easily. Read about this little girl who is upset and crying about the fucking weather. It's insane!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/17/time-100-boy-climate-activist/Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters