The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » some good commentary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: some good commentary
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 05, 2019 02:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
sample: First the Left taught the workers to hate the middle class, then it taught women to hate men, then it taught blacks to hate whites. Now leftists are busy teaching gays to hate straights, and transgenders to hate gender binaries, etc.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/dear_black_americans_forget_the_race_issue.html#ixzz5hL3RaVor
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/dear_black_americans_forget_t he_race_issue.html

[ March 05, 2019, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2019 02:41 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's their MO, Leonard...divide & conquer.

All "we, the people" need to do is seek the common ground that binds ALL of us! Despite differences in religion, politics, sexual orientation, race, etc... we all share a common desire to live Life in America. The POWER of the people is realized when objective thinking breaks thru the boundaries of hatred & 'groupthink'...

Case in point: WATCH THIS VIDEO

This "awakening" IS HAPPENING! Have faith in the inherent goodness of your fellow man, and don't be too quick to judge...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2019 12:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Fred!

I sent that clip around. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters