The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » WILL TRUMP DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WILL TRUMP DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 07, 2018 10:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We could start with Hillary. Benghazi, Uranium 1, the Clinton Foundation, have they ever had a chance to get to the bottom of "Whitewater"? No, but now it's Trump and the Russian collusion. Did Trump get paid $500,000 for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Bubba did.

Anyway, read this article. How can these things be ignored? How can all these allegations be swept under the rug? I don't care about Trump's stupid tweets, these are actual, factual charges that have never been satisfactorily explained.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, TRUMP!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/hard-to-trust-doj-fbi-cia-without-accountability/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2018 02:37 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I can still post [Smile]

Thought I'd stop in and say hello and try not to get in trouble - which I seem to do without thinking......or....because I don't think, or do I?

Anyways, just a short note to say I'm overjoyed Trump got elected.

It's finally time to stop muslim refugee resettlement/immigration, send the illegals packing, build the wall, and maybe drain the swamp. But I think Trump will have to wait till his second term to focus on that. Right now its time to focus on maintaining the house and increasing the numbers in the senate.

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 09, 2018 05:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Huntmasters has not banned a member in years. Even "he who shall not be named" manages to stick his nose into discussions, regularly.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters