The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Kennedy retiring (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Kennedy retiring
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 03:20 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I try not to jump on every conspiracy but if you think we are not manipulated you are blind or deceased. Remember the ozone crisis in the eighties I still do not use aerosol shave cream bought a cup and a brush Just doing my part lol where is the ozone now. They do not need a specific result , the cause is the effect. I remember soy was our savior now everything is labeled soy free as if it were poison used to buy raw milk the state of California put the only producer out of business.
Tri lateral commission is real Bilderbergers exist how do they affect me ? Not sure ,I stay away from population centers And anything pop culture. They control World finance , I am sure they took out JFK due to his opposition to the Federal Reserve . I am a grumpy old man and will disappear soon and none of this will be my Concern.
The Cause is the effect

Look what the ozone did to KOKO [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 05:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The ozone is what made me a handsome, humble, hunk ??? [Razz]

This ozone thing is another one that confuses me.

There's a hole in the ozone and bad radiation from the sun is going to cause those of us who don't die of melanoma to mutate back into cave dwellers.

But;

Cars produce ozone that when mixed with sunlight becomes smog so Calif. adds korn kerosene to the gas & runs a multi-million dollar agency to 'certify' that your vehicle runs like crap, gets poor mileage, and guzzles heavily taxed gas.

Mayhap these Q people ARE on to something. [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 05:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody said ko ko used to be mistaken for Clark Gable, pre Ozone? Now look at him, all the proof I need!

Exactly what are we doing about GLOBAL COOLING? The coming ICE AGE, crop failure, doggie fur coats, register trees, etc.

When, not if it becomes necessary to build a land bridge so that we get enough muslims over here, can we count on the membership to pitch in helping with sheria law, child brides and mandatory conversions? It's a peaceful religion, Dubya, (and Q) said so. Women that dress immodestly deserve rape, that's for sure!

So many things are now made clear, UFO's, Obamacare, John Birch, Bitcoin, Conspiracies!

I'm just glad somebody is paying attention! Because I can't take these things (gulp) seriously.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 05:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't get me started on corn gas the destroyer of seals in all vehicles! When your throttle body dies
blame corn gas !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 08:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No, that's Paul that gets mistaken for Clark Gable.
I get mistaken for John Holms. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2018 08:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I was on Clark Gables sail boat it was really cool but I think he had a little weenie!

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 01:24 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
People are starving around the globe, so....let's turn FOOD into fuel for cars? Makes sense... [Confused]

And, soy. Studies show soy increases estrogen levels in men...nice! Just another way of emasculating society. So, grab ya a nice glass of soy milk to help wash down all the perverse social 'pressures' the media chokes down our throats that seek to accomplish the same goal...

Anything else I can help ya with? [Smile]

[ July 11, 2018, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 01:39 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Soy...yuck!
Soy-lent Green...mmmmmmmm.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 02:23 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Soy is a regular part of David Hogg's diet.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 05:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm putting you in charge of Qwerty updates and analysis.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 05:33 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'll be the Q~ moderator.. [Cool]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted July 12, 2018 08:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Strictly voluntary, no pay!

But, much appreciated! Kind of, our first line of defense, anywhere and everywhere those Q signs pop up at rallies and various assemblies.

We need to know about it! ASAP
(thank you for your service)

As a Vet, I get that all the time....sorta. 10-4

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 09:13 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I'm honored even got a new custom title.. [Big Grin]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 11:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Make us proud

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters