The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » nobody questions the law of Diversity? How Come?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nobody questions the law of Diversity? How Come?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted June 08, 2018 09:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In this politically correct world, which doesn't even BORDER on INSANITY anymore, nobody has to justify these BUZZWORDS!

Therefore, our Black population, with no ability beyond a background in slavery almost 200 years ago, has benefitted from government policy for 65 years and is still not achieving to their potential. With all the talk about equality, one would think that blacks have achieved parity with other racial groups but that is not the case. I read a static this morning that 80% of African Americans who retire from the NFL, file for Bankruptcy within 5 years. I'm just guessing that the statistic is similar to how many of them fail to earn their college degree?

Anyway, here we are with reverse discrimination favoring blacks at the expense of Asians. How is this justified? Diversity! Without a shred of evidence that it is true and fair.

Never mind that white males have the highest rate of discrimination at every level. On Tucker Carlson a couple nights ago, it was revealed that the FAA has dumbed down their applications for those people in the control tower so that minorities can be hired beyond their skills and ability; at the expense of the flying public. That's because of DIVERSITY hiring practices, which really makes me feel good on one level and pisses me off on a more practical level, the ability to do an important job, safely. Disgusting but politically correct, and explains how a community organizer can become President of the United States. Anyway, read about enrollment policy at Harvard here~

https://www.weeklystandard.com/terry-eastland/the-balancing-game

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters