The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » This is how twisted the whole gun debate has got

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is how twisted the whole gun debate has got
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2018 11:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow, the Democrats and the Media have succeeded in smearing the NRA because What? Umm, it's because, GUNS.

Therefore, a school board member votes to reject a $4,700 grant from the NRA because they "have blood on their hands".

That's where we're at folks. Apparently CNN inc. and the rest of the usual suspects have succeeded in labeling you and me and any other gun owner and member of the NRA with blood on our hands because some nut job killed 17 kids in Florida. I'm getting damned tired of the Media controlling the message. Somehow we need to demand fairness and impartiality from the people that control the airwaves. If you look it up, the applications are supposed to be justified as serving the whole community in an unbiased manor. News coverage is slanted and biased, everybody knows that, but we aren't helpless. Whenever some big time network is up for renewing their license, we have to object strenuously. They cannot be allowed to get away with presenting one side of such a controversial issue. They should be forced to defend their record, and happily, they cannot defend their record as anything except totally biased against guns and the Second Amendment. Read about this disgusting decision by a school board that has been completely BRAINWASHED against innocent donations from an American Institution, the NRA.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/29/after-school-board-rejects-nra-donation-to-high-school-rifle-team-community-responds-in-a-huge-way/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters