The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Hey ??????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey ??????
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2017 10:05 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't it about time that President Donald Trump is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize ?????

I mean, Hell, if the Nobel's handed out like a participation trophy to algore & o bama then President Trump should be getting his any day now.............yes ??

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 22, 2017 05:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Liberal Media wants to put him in Stocks. That's a Pilgrim punishment where the head and the wrists are clamped down in heavy timber so they can atone for their sins. He's judged to be "unfit" for office; which is so obvious compared to that lightweight he succeeded. As they say, hanging's too good for him.
....and, if you say another word in his defense, you might be tossed in a box until you see the light.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 05:03 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the biggest problems us old farts face is the fact that most of the kids today were raised by parents that loved and adored the Clinton Crime Family.

They were raised in a very liberal environment, and they didn't see George W. Bush as a legitimate president after SCOTUS ruled on the Florida election results.

They held W in disdain, and when the Messiah was elected, their world was right. It was going to continue to be right with the Hildebeast's election...

Unfortunately, us deplorables upset their apple cart, and they are doing everything they can to delegitimize Trump.

I think it will backfire on them big time, but we will see.

If he is able to pull off some semblance of peace in the Middle East, he will certainly deserve the award. Even if he does, I don't think he would ever in a million years get one...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 23, 2017 06:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, President Trump could walk on water and the press would report "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM".

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters