The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » o bama - yes ........ Trump - no

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: o bama - yes ........ Trump - no
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2017 02:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'll bet THAT made you look. [Smile]

Ok........... We got used to referring to the magic muslim in less than respective terms.
o bama - yes.

However, we tend to simply refer to our current leader as Trump, while meaning no disrespect.
While it really annoys the left that the forces of good prevailed, experiments that I've conducted with liberals show conclusively that using the term President Donald Trump is far more effective.
Trump - Not so much.
President Donald Trump - Oh Yeah !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted May 13, 2017 04:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I understand what you are saying. If I encounter a Liberal, I will certainly take your advice. Maybe throw in a comment about impeachment? I'm not responsible should they swallow their tongue and die apoplectic. Then I can lean over and say; (big smile) are you all right?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 13, 2017 09:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Gee...........When somebody mentions impeachment, I usually point out to "Dream on, Princess. The Hildabeast not only lost the White House, she took down the House & Senate, too. There's nobody left to row that boat."

[Big Grin]

I'm afraid that the left is gonna be stuck with President Donald Trump for quite a while.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters